- Ensure, in collaboration with Floor Leaders and RPM/Schedulers, accurate and timely agent schedules.
- Focus on real-time/intraday agent productivity, performance exceptions and schedule adherence in collaboration with the command center.
- Execute system modifications (e.g., schedule updates and queue moves) and/or issue procedural notifications based on trigger events e.g., AHT, volume, attendance, etc.
- Coordinate trouble tickets and escalate issues as required.
- Work with the Floor Leader to ensure accurate and timely schedules are available to the agents
- Effectively use technology, tools, and other floor management resources to optimize client service levels and program economic performance.
- Manage intraday client, program, or line of business performance to meet or exceed contractual requirements.
- Be sensitive to agent's requests while balancing operational performance, contractual requirements and the needs of the business.
- Initiate and execute plans for unusual volume or agent availability situations including the movement of agents in CMS (queue/line management).
- Input intraday scheduling exceptions as required (e.g. training, breaks, lunches, meetings, VGH, overtime, IGH, etc.), through either Digital Solutions (payroll impacting) or IEX.
- Point of contact for system administration for the agents and for opening/following up on trouble tickets to ensure all tickets are resolved.
- Provide floor management direction through face-to-face communications, phone, and messaging applications e.g.,
- QuickConnect with agents and the command center.
- Track, update as needed, and report operational results e.g., schedule variance, timekeeping (TKS)/phone (CMS) variance (Harmony), overtime, occupancy, agent productivity, etc.