A dual role encompassing development of the client service team skills, and reviewing and improving processes to create agency best practice procedures, whilst also developing existing business and nurturing new client accounts.
- Managed and mentored a team of 3 Account Managers/Exec across key accounts in Sydney, as well as coaching the client service team in the Brisbane office, providing guidance on campaign brief development, propositions and client service skills to enhance the client relationship and service levels.
- Part of the Senior Management team which pitched and won the Microsoft account to become one of their accredited BTL agencies working on the Dynamics product set. This involved working directly with their select channel partners to deliver demand generation and branding campaigns to position Microsoft and their implementation partners as challengers in specific industry verticals.
- Developed a campaign pricing model for IBM business partners to determine, with greater clarity, what tactics should be delivered for a given budget inline with the campaign brief and objectives, facilitating faster response to brief and reduced exection times by one week.
- Developed partner engagement model for vendor business partners.
- Introduced a new employee Performance Appraisal document to delve deeper into client service job role and accountability, scored by both the employee and employer to identify perceived gaps in performance.
- Member of the Bang Senior Management Team. This involved monthly team meeting to discuss operational issues.