Developed, implemented and managed P&L for all online and direct marketing initiatives for large, multi-channel, multi-site online retailer. Responsible for driving qualified traffic to 10 ecommerce websites and converting website visitors into buyers, through search engine marketing (paid and organic); comparison shopping engines; advertising and sponsorships; affiliate program; opt-in email campaigns; catalog/ direct marketing campaigns; online social communities; video; site redesign; brand development, and integration of third party ecommerce technologies.
- Restructured the Marketing department, hired a team and developed cross-functional and inter-departmental processes and communication to break down silos and facilitate project management and relationships across the organization. Initiated a project prioritization process and developed a strategic plan.
- Outsourced paid search to accelerate new customer acquisition: weekly campaigns produced $150k -$200k at a COM of 16.7%.
- Oversaw internally driven SEO, which resulted in 25-60% of weekly revenues being driven through organic search.
- Segmented email marketing improved YOY channel performance by over 20%.
- Launched library of over 1000 how-to and product videos; Outcome: In 6 months since launch, over 1M video visits have occurred.