Global career transition and organizational consulting firm with 325 offices worldwide and sales in excess of $550 million.
Responsible for the profit and loss of the West Los Angeles and Woodland Hills offices reflecting combined sales of $5 million and a professional staff of 20.
- Personal annual sales of $1.5M serving 32 corporate clients
- Supervised sales, delivery and administrative staff on a daily basis
- Set key performance goals annually for each staff member
- Oversaw the expenses in each functional area
- Managed the top line sales activities of five sales/business development professionals supporting the areas of Career Transition and Organizational Consulting
- Recruitment of staff
Client Services Consultant (1999 to 2001)
- Business development consultant in the areas of Career Transition and Organizational Consulting with 45 corporate clients representing a cross section of industry sectors.
- Attained annual billing goals each year in excess of assigned goals averaging $1.5 to $1.7 million in sales. Recognized as "Outstanding Salesperson" for three consecutive years.
- Won several exclusive four year contracts that included such companies as Northrop Grumman, Aramark Uniform, Invensys Corporation and DaVita Corporation.
- Participated in 21 company sponsored sales, management, product, and coaching certification training programs.
Early Career Experience: Managing Partner, Boyden International; Managing Partner, AT Kearney; Vice President, Houze Shourds & Montgomery; Partner, Ward Howell International; Senior Vice President, Human Resources, McGraw Edison Company; Vice President Human Resources, Republic Corporation; Director Human Resources, McGraw Edison Company; Director Human Resources, Transportation Group, PepsiCo; Director Human Resources, Automotive Group, Rockwell International