- Hays US-KS
- [email protected]
• Assistant Contest Director, Kansas Professional Communicators, 2012-present
Assist with contest organization and promotion
• Assistant Event Organizer, Sunflower Spelling Bee, 2012-present
Assist with event organization, preparation of event materials
• 2014 Conference Chairwoman, Kansas Professional Communicators
In charge of planning spring conference for KPC members
Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with Final Cut Pro.
Kansas Professional Communicators
• First-place religion articles, 2013
• First-place special supplement edited by entrant, 2013
• Second-place photographer-writer, 2013
National Federation of Press Women
• Second-place special supplement edited by entrant, 2013
• Second-place single page edited by entrant, 2012
Kansas Press Association
• First-place religion story, 2013
• Third-place series, 2013
• Second-place news story, 2011
Assigning, editing and designing content for special sections, including magazines, tourism brochures and special Sunday inserts. Copy editing the daily newspaper. Writing stories as assigned and needed.
Writing stories as assigned for the daily newspaper.