Australia and New Zealand
- Aerial survey flights to capture imagery and photographic data. Required accuracy was within 20 feet of a vertical and lateral line in space and velocity within 5 knots of target.
- Single pilot in command under Instrument Flight Rules across Australia and New Zealand.
- Cross country navigation in and out of multiple airspace classes.
- Flight planning at short notice to ad-hoc sites taking into account weather, terrain, fuel endurance , job specifications and airspace restrictions.
- Completed training courses in Fatigue Risk Management, Crew Resource Management, Dangerous Goods and Hypoxia Awareness.
- Carried out personal visits to build professional relationships with ATC units and Defence Force personnel across Australia and New Zealand to facilitate airspace clearances.
- Improved productivity through consistently flying to a high degree of accuracy and reducing the amount of non-productive flight time. This resulted in consistently completing tasks within budgeted flight time and delivering a quality product much quicker than our competition.
- Established flight planning procedures to be able to relocate to new sites at short notice which enabled greater flexibility and productivity.