Green Button Alliance
The Green Button Alliance (GBA) is a non-profit, U.S. IRC 501(c)(3) corporation formed in 2015 to foster the development, compliance, and wide-spread adoption of the Green Button standard. It is the single, definitive go-to-place for all things related to the Green Button initiative – from certification of implementations to marketing and education.
- Provide consulting services to developers creating products based on Green Button XML data streams, addressing data format and OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework implementation requirements.
- Provide technical support and development of Green Button Alliance’s Green Button Download My Data (DMD), and Green Button Connect My Data (CMD) certification test suites for Data Custodian and Third Party implementations.
- Executive Committee Member of Retail Market Quadrant (RMQ) at North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB).
- Co-Chair North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) Retail Market Quadrant (RMQ) Energy Service Provider Interface (ESPI) Task Force
- Chairman of the OpenADE Task Force, which considers proposed changes to the Energy Service Provider Interface for submission to the North American Energy Standards Board, and modifications to certification requirements for the Green Button Data Custodian and Third Party Connect My Data (CMD) Certification test harness