- Teacher training
- Curriculum development
- Designed and implemented curriculum involving classroom Web site activities
- Designed/implemented online courses using Moodle
- Experience with English education spans ten years beginning in U.S.A. in 2002
- Successfully implements educational philosophy, teaching methods and approaches
- Thorough knowledge of local language and second language acquisition
- Working knowledge of foreign languages and teaching techniques
- Inglese, D. (2013). English Teaching Professional (85)1.
- Lee, H.C. & Inglese, D. (Ed). (2012). An understanding of NESTs in Korea. Seoul: Balhaeghu Publishing
- Inglese, D. (2011). How to use Google to make a website. The English Connection (15)1.
- Inglese, D. (2010). Music to improve speaking skills. The English Connection (14)1.
Aug 2014 - Present
Cambridge English Language Assessment
Aug 2009 - Oct 2010
Master of Arts
Graduated with 3.9 GPA.
Jan 2001 - May 2003
Bachelor of Arts
English literature with a minor in saxophone. Graduated with 3.4 GPA.
Jan 1996 - May 1998
Associate of Arts
Received two consecutive scholarships while attending. Graduated with 3.7 GPA.
Feb 2010 - Feb 2012
- Created and administered original assessments, homework assignments and tests for over 250 students each semester.
- Created and used original rubrics for over 250 students each semester.
- Prepared assignments, evaluated student's progress and behavior.
- Created lesson plans using "Powerpoint."
- Coordinated with committees, teachers and other staff members.
- Maintained accurate records of attendance and student performance.
- Created a dynamic, interactive classroom experience.
- Assessed the student's English abilities and completed the required assessments.
- Presented lecture series on a variety of topics to international students through the Global Zone, a resource facility for students.
Jul 2008 - Jan 2010
English Language Instructor
Deaduck academy for the gifted
- Utilized varied learning experiences to help students to learn another language.
- Connected well with foreign language speakers in the community.
- Implemented the curriculum through unit and daily lesson plans and learning tasks.
- Incorporated selected best practices in lesson design and instructional strategies.
- Developed and implemented inter-disciplinary learning experiences.
- Supported and participated in student events and activities before and after school.
- Maintained a learning-focused, safe environment in the classroom.
- Managed to incorporate community resources into learning experiences.
- Attended trainings and professional development activities to improve skills.
- To support and advocate education reform, focused on student achievement, high standards, accountability, choice and teacher quality.
- To educate students for lives of thoughtful inquiry, leadership, service and care for others and for their communities.
- To propose innovative, and sometimes controversial, ideas.
- To cultivate student intellect, not for my sake, but to increase consciousness and awareness of the full potential of the human mind.
- To aid students in sharing the understanding of their knowledge without being afraid to do so.