To bring value to my customers as an Organizational Consultant taking advantage of the combination of my long and diversified experience in the Hi-Tech managerial/technical world and the knowledge and insight in organizational processes.
A high-tech veteran with many years of large-scale, globally dispersed project management in R&D and implementation. With a B.A in Psychology and M.Sc. in Organizational Behavior, I have always combined my technological and business professional skills with my curiosity and passion for understanding of human dynamics in the work environments.
Currently, Consulting for Call Center training, design, planning, development and delivery for large European Mobile Operator. In general, Independent consultant, "soft skills" workshops, change management and org. systems analysis and improvement. main directions: 1. Org. systems analysis 2. Training design and management 3. Human dynamics based crisis intervention
Jan 2008 - Present
Organizational Consultant and Coach
Own consulting practice, in workshops, change management and org. systems analysis and improvement. Main directions:
- Large scale IT training consulting
- Change processes management within IT projects
- Project Management Consultant and lecturer
- Personal Career Coaching
- Teaching ‘soft’ issues in a leading program of project management course (Israel)
- Developing training material for billing sales teams course of world leading BSS provider (Hungary)
- Coaching and supporting the establishment of an Env. Preservation department in a big municipality (Israel)
- Defining the conceptual framework, designing the material structure and format, developing material and delivery of train-the-trainers sessions for an Amdocs CRM implementation in a big cellular operator (Bulgaria)
- Delivering presentation and training skills workshops (Bulgaria)
Sep 2006 - Dec 2007
Customer Training Director
Comverse Network Systems
- 9/2006 - 12/2007 - Tel-Aviv, Israel - Director - Managing the corporate customer training operations with responsibilities of conducting a change process including definitions of new business processes and targets
- Designed and managed the first end-to-end training needs analysis project @Comverse
- Deeply involved in defining and presenting the newly established Comverse Global Learning Organization (GLO)
- Occasional technical training delivery (Pre-paid Billing)
Nov 2004 - Aug 2006
Comverse Network Systems
Director, Product Solution Expert – pre-sales and business development in Converged Billing solution. Involved in building up Comverse sales strategies in Converged Billing concepts. Presenting conceptual as well as technical aspects of the billing products to customers all over the world. Involved in pricing complex proposals. Lots of traveling and customer facing engagements in various challenging situation.
Key player in the first Comverse Converged Billing System Win
Nov 1994 - Oct 2004
Project Manager, Product Manager
- 7/00 - 10/2004: Ra'anana, Israel - Product Manager in corporate marketing. Dealing with life cycle management of core Billing product. Definition of market need, defining scope requirements, dealing with development department. Presenting the product in shows. Leading team of three.
- 7/99 - 6/00: Sao Paulo, Brazil - Support manager. Managing 30 people department. Responsibility of customer support in all stages of life cycle for Cellular companies in Brazil.
- Business development with existing and new customer. Technical support for sales projects
- Established and managed the customer training business ($100K revenue in the first year)
- 8/98 - 6/99: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Site manager. Implementation of a Customer Care and Billing systems for a start-up Cellular operator (ATL). Direct management of 25 professionals. Large scale UNIX/ORACLE based system on HP machines. Applications of message processing, billing, customer care, provisioning, account receivable and point of sale.
- 7/97 - 7/98: Seoul, South Korea - Site manager. Implementation of a CC&B system for a start-up PCS operator (LG Telecom). Direct management of 5-25 professionals. Large scale UNIX/ORACLE based system on HP machines. Applications of message processing, billing, customer care, provisioning, account receivable and dealer compensation. Tremendous growth of number of customer - more than 1 million in 7 months of production.
- 7/95 - 7/96: San Francisco, U.S.A. - Project manager for sales applications for yellow pages customer (PBD). Specifically, a system that calculates dealers commission on 50,000 sales activities per day. Large Oracle DB in DEC/VMS environment.
1989 - 1994
- 5/1992 - 10/1994 - Tel-Aviv, Israel - Trainer: Trainer in various courses: Introduction to computing, Database design, SQL, Project management, CASE technology.
- 5/1989 - 4/1992 - Jerusalem, Israel - Manager of the computing operations at the Knesset, the Israeli Parliament. Responsible for production support, development of new application and analysis and design. Managing team of 13 professionals.
- Achievements:- Implementing professional methodology for all projects' life cycle- Initializing the large scale project of automation of Bills passing life cycle.- Maintaining a faultless operation of mission critical systems- Establishing the IT training service in the Knesset
Mar 1976 - Apr 1989
System Analyst, Project Manager
- 11/1985 - 4/1989 - Haifa, Israel - Project manager for development and implementation of Tactical Simulator for Navy Officers. Responsibility for HW and SW customization and manufacturing. The project was done for a far east Asia customer.
- 9/1984 - 10/1985 - Chatilley, VA, USA - One Sabbatical year - a benefit program for outstanding employees - of studying and practicing ADA programming environment, working in Verdix Inc. VA, U.S.A.
- 3/1976 - 8/1984 - Haifa, Israel - Programmer, team leader and analyst for real-time embedded system for navy intelligence. In particular, radar detection and ELINT.