Leading specialist in internal medicine, pediatrics, immunology, allergy medicine, and pulmonology with fourteen years of experience. Dr. Randhawa is the current Medical Director of Pediatric Pulmonology, Clinical Immunology & Allergy at Miller Children's Hospital. He has served at Miller's in various leadership positions for over a decade and is also the current Program Director of the Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship at UCI and Miller Children's Hospital. He has led several initiatives at Miller's resulting in regional and national acclaim including the Sickle Cell Pulmonary Center, the JCAHO Asthma Center of Excellence and the Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Center. Dr. Randhawa focuses on the research and treatment of ‘orphan’ diseases—areas of medicine that have stalled in development and progress. He is the president and chief medical officer of the Translational Pulmonary & Immunology Research Center (TPIRC), a nonprofit corporation located in Long Beach, California, which uses a specialized ‘collaborative’ approach to treating patients suffering from these orphan diseases. Dr. Randhawa is also the founder of TPIRC's Southern California Food Allergy Institute, a nonprofit dedicated to providing innovative and safe treatment for the six million children in the U.S. who suffer from food allergies.
- 701 E 28th St, Long Beach,CA 90815
- (562) 490-9900
- [email protected]
- The Translational Pulmonary & Immunology Research Center, Founder, Chief Medical & Scientific Officer
- The Southern California Food Allergy Institute, Founder, Chief Medical & Scientific Officer
- Medical Director of Pediatric Pulmonology, Clinical Immunology & Allergy at Miller Children's Hospital
- Miller Children's Hospital, Pediatric Pulmonary/Allergy Fellowship, Program Director
- Southern California Allergy, Asthma & Pulmonary Specialists, Chief Physician
- Harbor UCLA, Pediatric Division of Allergy & Immunology, Clinic attending
- UCLA, Wadsworth Campus, Department of Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Clinic attending and Immunology/Allergy fellowship research coordinator
- Gallegos Food Allergy Center, Director
American Board of Allergy & Immunology, Board Certification, October 2007
American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Board Certification, November 2010
American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Specialty Pathway, 1/2015
American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certification, August 2005
American Board of Pediatrics, Board Certification, October 2005
Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, UC Irvine School of Medicine
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- UC Irvine Pediatric & Adult Pulmonology 2007-2009
- UCLA School of Medicine, Allergy & Clinical Immunology, Transplant Immunology 2005-2007
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 2001-2005
Residency, Combined Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Northwestern University Medical School 1997-2001
- University of Southern California 1993-1997
B.S, Honors Biochemistry Magna Cume Laude
Apex Urgent Care
LA County Department of Health Services
VIP Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
Prairie Medical Group
Scientific Advisory Boards:
The Translation Pulmonary and Immunology Research Center: 6/14 - present
Global Genes Scientific Advisory Board: 9/14 - present
The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain: 4/13 - present
Key Opinion Leader:
Thermofisher Scientific: 2/11 - present
Serologix: 2/12 - present
Genentech (Roche): 3/13 - present
Mylan: 1/15 - present
Northwestern University Medical School
South Asian Medical Students Association, President, 1998-99
Princeton Review MCAT Instructor, 1997-99
University of Southern California
USC Bhangra Dance Team, Member, 1995-97, Coach 2003- 2005
- Identifying the Genetic variants that influence susceptibility to and the natural history of eosinophilic esophagitis in a Southern California population. UCLA and Cedars Sinai Hospital. Completion June 2015.
- Characterization of Histone Deacetylase Activity and Associated Cytokine Production in Cystic Fibrosis. Enrollment of patients in June 2009. Data analysis in February 2015.
- Level of Cytokine Production is Associated With The Clinical Course of Cystic Fibrosis Patients. To determine the clinical course of CF patients before and after pseudomonas acquisition who have had assessment of specific cytokine production by peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) ten years prior. Completion August 2015
- Perinatal cytokine production and characterization in lung disease of prematurity and associated risk of intermittent wheezing episodes. To determine the cytokine profile in a cohort of neonates compared with controls (non - bronchopulmonary dysplasia) and clinically assess the development of intermittent wheezing episodes and change in pulmonary function. NIH Grant funding with Harbor UCLA Allergy & Immunology, Kenny Kwong, MD.Â July 2014-Aug 2016.
- CF clinical score design. Harbor UCLA and Miller Children's Hospital CF Center. Grant study to develop a functional clinical score in CF patients encompassing a multi organ, subjective, objective, and prognostic score assessment to be further studied in a large cohort analysis.
- Exercise cardiopulmonary stress parameters in cystic fibrosis. Enroll variable severity CF patients and perform two dynamic metabolic exercise studies and develop through complex multivariate analysis new parameters for exercise physiology testing in cystic fibrosis.
- Carbon macrophage indices in cystic fibrosis. Study to analyze the presence of carbon macrophage density in sputum samples of CF patients to better determine the influence of particulate air matter on lung function.
- Characterization of Pulmonary Function in Sickle Cell Disease. An 8-10 year analysis of lung function analyzed against various hematologic and respiratory events in sickle cell disease. Grant funded. Completion Dec 2016.
- Utilization of Food Allergy Component Resolved Diagnostics in initial dose tolerance of clinical food allergy. Grant application Feb 2014.
- Allergy evaluation during hospitalized asthma impact on disease management outcomes. Grant application Feb 2014.
- Utilization of IVIG in Cystic Fibrosis: Modification of Viral Disease Processes. Grant application to Baxter Pharmaceuticals. March 2014
- Use of Immunomodulator Therapy in Refractory Cystic Fibrosis. Grant application. March 2014.
- Sarjeet S. Gill, Patricia V. Pietrantonio, Linda S. Ross, Inderpal S. Randhawa, and Daniela Oltean. Ion transport in the midgut and malpighian tubules. Presented at the Keystone Proceedings, Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, March 1995.
- C.A. Jones and I. Randhawa. Characterization of the Expression of the IL-10 gene in Transfected 3T3 Fibroblasts. Honors thesis dissertation at the University of Southern California, presented 2/97.
- Dale Umetsu and Inderpal Randhawa. Production and Characterization of the Ovalbumin IL-18 Fusion Protein, 6/98- 8/98. American Pediatrics Society Grant Fellowship. Presented as thesis research at Northwestern University Research Symposium, 9/2000.
- Randhawa and G Yanni. Cartilage Hair Hypoplasia Syndrome: A Pediatric Case Report of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis and Liver Failure. Presented at the Annual Meeting American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, March 2006. Benouni S, Randhawa I, Ferdman R, and Church J. Safety of inhaled corticosteroids in HIV patients. June 2007. Abstract presented at the Annual Meeting, February 2007.
- Randhawa I, Junaid I, and Klaustermeyer WB. Correlation of clinical control and ADRB2 polymorphisms in geriatric COPD and Asthma. Abstract presented at 2009 ATS Conference.
- Verma P, Randhawa I, and Klaustermeyer W. Clinical Efficacy of Omalizumab in an Elderly Veteran Population with Severe Asthma. Abstract presented at 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology.
- Chin T, Williams S, Randhawa I, Nussbaum E: Possible Eventual Positive Sweat Chloride Test Results in Children With CFTR-Related Metabolic Syndrome (CRMS). CHEST. 2011;140(4):909A.Presented at the CHEST 2011 Annual Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii on October 23, 2011.
- Do PC, Kwong KY, Randhawa I, Chin T, Nussbaum E.: Interleukin-10 Suppresses Inflammatory Cytokines of Cystic Fibrosis Airway Cells. Pediatric Pulmonology. 2011;Supplement 34:264 (#152).Presented at the 25th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, November, 2011.
- Moua J, Do PC, Chin T, Randhawa I, Chen T, Michalik DE, Batra J, Edwards J, Nussbaum E.: Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria in Cystic Fibrosis Patients: Is Therapy Really Warranted? Pediatric Pulmonology. 2011;Supplement 34:327 (# 320). Presented at the 25th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, November, 2011.
- Williams S, Chin T, Randhawa I, Nussbaum E. Possible Eventual Positive Sweat Chloride Test Results in Children With CFTR-Related Metabolic Syndrome (CRMS). Pediatric Pulmonology 2011;Supplement 34:365.(#423). Presented at the 25th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, November, 2011.
- Kwong KY, Nussbaum E, Randhawa I. Inhibition of Constitutive IL-8 Expression in Vitro Lung Inflammatory Cells from Pediatric Patients with Cystic Fibrosis. 2011 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, California. Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology, February 2011; Supplement, Volume 127 (2): 2B142.
- Do P, Randhawa I, Chin T, Nussbaum E, Parsapour K.: Successful Management of Plastic Bronchitis in a Child with post Fontan Procedure. Am J Respir Crit Care Med;2011;183:A5922.Presented at the May, 2011 ATS International Conference in Denver, Colorado.
- Kwong Y, Nussbaum E, Randhawa I, Rehan V.: Effect of Interleukin-10 (IL-10) on Lung Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis. 2011 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, California. Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology, February 2011; Supplement, Volume 127 (2). Control/Tracking Number: 11-LB-4955
- Williams S, Randhawa I, Nussbaum E, Yoonessi L, Liao E: Progression And Prognostic Indicators of Bronchial And Alveolar Disease In Children With Sickle Cell Disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2012;185:A6129. Presented May 23, 2012 at ATS, San Francisco.
- Randhawa I., Morphew, T., Kwong, K.; Nussbaum E,: A Novel Scoring System In Cystic Fibrosis: Early Predictors of A 10% Fall In FEV1 â€“ A Preliminary Report. Pediatric Pulmonology 2012, Supplement 35: 303. Presentation 26th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, October 2012.
- Moua, J.; Nussbaum E.; Liao, E,; Randhawa I, : Beta-Blocker Management of Refractory Hemoptysis In Cystic Fibrosis: A Novel Treatment Approach.Â Pediatric Pulmonology 2012, Supplement 35: 303.Â Presentation 26th Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference, October 2012.
- Singh K, Williams S, Chin T, Randhawa I, Do P, Zaragoza, Nussbaum E. Unusual Odds of Identical Genotype for Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Dysfunction in a Sibship of Eight. Presented at the American College of Medical Genetics Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting. Phoenix AZ. March 22, 2013.
- Chen J, Radom-Aizik S, Randhawa I, Nussbaum E, Cooper M. A Novel Protocol to Detect Impaired Ventilatory Response to Brief Exercise in Cystic Fibrosis. Presented at the American College of Chest Physicians Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, November 2013.
- Randhawa I and Morphew T. Cystic Fibrosis Patients at High Risk for Disease Progression Marked by Accelerated Decline in FEV1% predicted: Development and Validation of the CF RD-Pro Score. Keynote Presentation at the 2013 Cystic Fibrosis Symposium, Long Beach, CA, November 2013.
- Wu J and Randhawa I. Properdin Deficiency Associated Bronchiectasis. Presented at the Los Angeles Allergy and Immunology Society, December 2013.
- Hoa T, Nussbaum E and Randhawa I. Experience with Bronchoscopy in Young Patients with CRMS and Cystic Fibrosis. Presented at the California Thoracic Society Meeting, Carmel, CA, January 2014.
- Maharaj S, Nussbaum E, Do P, and Randhawa I. 10 Year-Old Female With Chronic Cough. Presented at the American Thoracic Society, May 2014.
- Shin H, Barletta B, Yoonessi L, Meinardi S, Leu S, Radom-Aizik S, Randhawa I, Nussbaum E, Landaw EM, Cooper DM, and Blake DR. A Novel Approach to Asthma Inhaler Compliance Using Breath Measurement of Aerosol. Presented at the American Thoracic Society, May 18, 2014, San Diego, CA.
- Chen JJ, Nussbaum E, Do P and Randhawa I. Considerations In Evaluating Acute Hemoptysis In A 13 Month Old Male. B25. INTERESTING PEDIATRIC CASES. May 1, 2014, A2580-A2580. American Thoracic Society.
- Yoonessi L, Nussbaum E, Williams S, Do, P, Ngegha O, Uche I, Morphew T, Chin T, and Randhawa I. The Effects Of Environmental Factors On Lung Function And Growth Velocity In Sickle Cell Disease. A48. AIR POLLUTION: MECHANISMS AND GLOBAL IMPACT. May 1, 2014, A1660-A1660. American Thoracic Society.
- Randhawa I, Parrish C and Morphew T. Correlation of Negative Tree Nut Skin-Prick Tests and Successful Tree Nut Food Challenges Among Peanut-Allergic Children. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology , Volume 137 , Issue 2 , AB399. March 2016.
- Randhawa I, Pham A, Nussbaum E, and Caperton C. Cystic Fibrosis Immunotherapy: Use of Combination Chemotherapy for Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis Lung Disease. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. November 2016. Presented at the American College of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology.
- Randhawa, I. Diagnostic Associations Of Ara h8 and Ara h9 Components In Peanut-allergic Children. November 2016. Presented at the American College of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology. Selected for small plenary session.
- Randhawa I. Correlating RAST, Component Levels, Skin Testing, and Epinephrine Requirements in Patients with Anaphylaxis to Peanut. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. November 2016. Presented at the American College of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology.
- Randhawa I and Morphew T. Diagnostic Associations Of Ara h8 and Ara h9 Components In Peanut-allergic Children. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Volume 117, Number 5, Supplement 1. P168. Nov 2016.
- Randhawa I. et al. Correlating RAST, Component Levels, Skin Testing, and Epinephrine Requirements in Patients with Anaphylaxis to Peanut. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Volume 117, Number 5, Supplement 1.Â P213. Nov 2016.
- Randhawa I et al. Cystic Fibrosis Immunotherapy: Use of Combination Chemotherapy for Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis Lung Disease. Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Volume 117, Number 5, Supplement 1. O134. Nov 2016.
- Chong-Wei Cui, Joseph Yusin, Inderpal Randhawa. A Non-atopic Child With Recurrent Respiratory Infections Successfully Treated With Mast Cell Therapy. Volume 117, Number 5, Supplement 1. P270. Nov 2016.j
- Brock J, Nussbaum E, Randhawa I. Pleuropulmonary Blastoma, Type 1r. UC San Diego School of Medicine Rare Pediatric Respiratory Disease: Science Shapes Precision Care. Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine, La Jolla, CA. July 6-7, 2017; 25
- Brock J, Nussbaum E and Randhawa I. Allergic Evaluation During Hospitalized Asthma Improves Disease Management Outcomes. Poster Session Presentation and Abstract. May 2018, American Thoracic Society, San Diego, CA.
- Irina Dralyuk, MD Maged Tanios, MD Inderpal Randhawa, MD Arthur Gelb, MD Eliezer Nussbaum, MD. Pilot Study of a Newly Developed Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure Device. Poster Session Presentation and Abstract. May 2018, American Thoracic Society, San Diego, CA.
- Randhawa I, Yang B, Marsteller N, and Morphew T. Predictive Decline in Peanut Skin Test and RAST Among Peanut-Allergic Children Undergoing High-Dose Oral Immunotherapy. Oral Presentation. The American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology. November 2018, Seattle, WA.
- Kataria N, Nussbaum E, and Randhawa I. Oral Presentation. The North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference. November 2018, Denver, CO.
- Nandini Kataria, MD, Inderpal Randhawa, MD, Eliezer Nussbaum, MD, Tricia Morphew, Kathryn Singh, Terry Chin, MD, Cyrus Shahriary, MD. Clinical Outcomes in patients with Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Regulator-Related Metabolic Syndrome at a Single Center. American Thoracic Society. Dallas, Texas. May 2019.
- Nandini Kataria, MD, Inderpal Randhawa, MD, Eliezer Nussbaum, MD, Roy Kao, MD, Jared Shows, MD, Cyrus Shahriary, MD, Terry Chin, MD. Primary Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma of the Lung in a Child. American Thoracic Society. Dallas, Texas. May 2019.
- K.Y. Kwong, C.A. Jones, R. Cayabab, C. Lecart, N. Khuu, I. Randhawa, J.M. Hanley, R.A. deLemos, and P. Minoo. The Effects of IL-10 on Proinflammatory Cytokine Expression (IL-1 and IL-8) in Hyaline Membrane Disease (HMD). Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology, 1998. 88 (1) 105-113.
K.Y. Kwong, C.A. Jones, R. Cayabab, C. Lecart, C. Stotts, I. Randhawa, P. Minoo, and R.A. deLemos. Differential Regulation of IL-8 by IL-1 and TNF in Hyaline Membrane Disease Journal of Clinical Immunology, 1998. 18 (1): 71-80.
Kwong KY, Randhawa I, Saxena J, Morphew T, Jones CA. Ability to control persistent asthma in obese versus non-obese children enrolled in an asthma-specific disease management program (breathmobile). J Asthma. 2006 Nov; 43(9):661-6
IS Randhawa, I Junaid, and WB Klaustermeyer. Allergen immunotherapy in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus: effect on T-cell activation and viral replication. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2007 May;98(5):495-7.
Inderpal Randhawa, Donald Janner, Craig Zuppan, George Yanni (2007) Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in a child with cartilage-hair hypoplasia syndrome. Hepatology Research 37 (11), 984
Inderpal Randhawa and William B. Klaustermeyer. Oral corticosteroid-dependent asthma: a 30-year review, Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Vol. 99, No. 4, pp.291-303.
Lam AS, Randhawa I, and Klaustermeyer, WB. Cephalosporin induced Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis and subsequent Penicillin Drug Exanthem. Allergology International. 2008 Jul 1; 57(3).
Randhawa I, Hiyama L, Rafi A, and Klaustermeyer WB. Medical versus Surgical Therapy in Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Allergol Immunopathol. 2009 Sep-Oct;37(5):230-3
Randhawa I, Chin T, and Nussbaum E. Resolution of Corticosteroid Induced Diabetes in Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis with Omalizumab Therapy: A Novel Approach. Journal of Asthma, 46:5, 445-447.
Randhawa I and Nussbaum E. Not all that wheezes is bronchial asthma. N Engl J Med. 2010 Jul 1;363(1):e1.
Chopra P, Randhawa I, and Chin T. Novel Asthma Therapies: A Review. Current Drug Therapy, Volume 7, Number 1, March 2012 , pp. 30-35(6).
Moua J, Nussbaum E, Kim YS, Romansky SG, Becker AD, Randhawa IS. The persistent thrombus: Complications, diagnosis, and novel treatment intervention. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2011 Feb 10.
Verma P, Randhawa I, and Klaustermeyer W. Clinical Efficacy of Omalizumab in an Elderly Veteran Population with Severe Asthma. Asthma and Allergy Proceedings. Sep-Oct;32(5):346-50.
Yasharpour M and Randhawa I. Antidepressants in chronic idiopathic urticarial. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2011 Nov-Dec;32(6):419-24.
Maggi JC, Nussbaum E, Babbitt C, Maggi FE, and Randhawa I. Pediatric fiberoptic bronchoscopy as adjunctive therapy in acute asthma with respiratory failure. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2012 May 15.
Do P, Randhawa I, Chin T, Parsapour K, and Nussbaum E. Successful Management of Plastic Bronchitis in a Child Post Fontan: Case Report and Literature Review. Lung. 2012 Mar 20
Do P, Kwong KYC, Nussbaum E, Chin T, Rehan V, and Randhawa I. Interleukin-10 Suppresses Inflammatory Cytokines of Cystic Fibrosis Airway Cells. Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, and Pulmonology. December 2012, 25(4): 213-219.
Do PC, Nussbaum E, Moua J, Chin T, Randhawa I. Clinical significance of respiratory isolates for Mycobacterium abscessus complex from pediatric patients. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2012 Jul 25.
Babbitt C, Cooper MC, Nussbaum E, Liao E, Levine GK, Randhawa I. High-Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation in Pediatric Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure: Disease-Specific Morbidity Survival Analysis. Lung. 4 October 2012.
Moua J, Nussbaum E, and Randhawa I. Beta Blocker Management of Refractory Hemoptysis in Cystic Fibrosis: A Novel Treatment Approach. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2013 Aug;7(4):217-23
Williams SN1, Nussbaum E, Chin TW, Do PC, Singh KE, Randhawa I. Diagnosis of cystic fibrosis in the kindred of an infant with CFTR-related metabolic syndrome: importance of follow-up that includes monitoring sweat chloride concentrations over time. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2014 Mar;49(3):E103-8. doi: 10.1002/ppul.22918. Epub 2013 Nov 4.
Randhawa I, Nussbaum E, Ahdoot R, Rees H, Yu A and Chin T.Â Clinical Outcomes Associated with Interleukin 6 and Interleukin 8 Cytokine Production in Cystic Fibrosis. BMC Pulmonary Medicine In press. 2014
Williams S, Nussbaum E, Yoonessi L, Morphew T, and Randhawa I.Â Progression and Prognostic Indicators of Bronchial Disease in Children with Sickle Cell Disease. Lung. In press. 2014
Do, P., Randhawa, I., Nussbaum, E.: Airborne Pollution in Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis: The Role of Carbon Macrophages. Manuscript submitted to Pediatric Pulmonology. 2014
Moua, J., Randhawa, I., Cooper, D., Nussbaum, E. Exercise Tolerance Test Parameters in Cystic Fibrosis. Manuscript submitted to J Exercise Phys. 2014
Junaid I, L. Sheinkopf, I. Randhawa, et al. Clinical control in the dual diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Rhinitis. Manuscript submitted to the Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, Feb 2014.
Randhawa I, Pham A, Junaid I, and Klaustermeyer WB. Correlation of clinical control and ADRB2 polymorphism in geriatric COPD and Asthma. Manuscript submitted to Journal of Allergy & Therapy. March 2014.
Saeedian M and Randhawa I. Gammaglobulin Therapy. A 10 year review. Manuscript submitted to the International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. April 2014
Brock J, Nussbaum E, Randhawa I (2017) Pleuropulmonary Blastoma, Type 1R. MOJ Anat & Physiol 4(3): 00138. DOI: 10.15406/mojap.2017.04.00138
Maharaj S, Lu KD, Radom-Aizik S, Zaldivar F, Haddad F, Shin HW, Leu SY, Nussbaum E, Randhawa I, Cooper DM. Inter- and intra-subject variability of nitric oxide levels in leukocyte subpopulations. Nitric Oxide. 2017 Nov 9;72:41-45.
Randhawa I, Morphew T, and Marsteller, N. Correlation of Negative Tree Nut Skin-Prick Tests and Successful Tree Nut Food Challenges Among Peanut-Allergic Children. Allergy and Asthma Proceedings, Volume 39, Number 6, November/December 2018, pp. 456-460(5)
Dralyuk I, Randhawa I, Tanios M, Gelb A and Nussbaum E. Pilot Study of a Newly Developed Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure Device. Submitted to the Journal of Sleep Medicine. October, 2018.
- Randhawa I, Marsteller N, and Morphew T. Mixed effects modelling compared to population averaged approach in examination of decline in peanut skin test wheal size and sIgE levels among peanut-allergic children undergoing high dose oral immunotherapy. Annals of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. Manuscript Submitted November, 2018.
- Brock J, Nussbaum E, Morphew T, Sandhu V, Marsteller N, Yang B, Randhawa I. Allergy Evaluation During Hospitalized Asthma Improves Disease Management Outcomes. Submitted to Proceedings of Asthma Allergy and Immunology. November, 2018.
- Marsteller N, Morphew T, Nussbaum E, and Randhawa I. Cystic Fibrosis patients at risk for disease progression marked by decline in FEV1% predicted: Development of the CF RD-Pro Score. Submitted to the annals of the American Thoracic Society. November, 2018.
Since 2005 Dr. Randhawa has directly presented or participated in the authorship of over 100 academic conferences and educational lectures along with training materials. Additional information available upon request.