During my 8 year term as Director of Business Solutions at Aztec Systems, I was fully responsible for the professional services team delivering Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Under my direction, this business unit became the highest revenue grossing line of business at Aztec.
- Integrated two companies acquired within a 12 month period which effectively doubled the size of the consulting staff, active customers and office locations
- Organically grew an international office in Costa Rica to lower cost of resources
- Successfully added 4 new product offerings in turn increasing revenue and market share significantly
- Influenced the strategy and direction of the company by collaborating with other members of the executive management team weekly
- Maintained a 98% year-over-year customer retention rate by ensuring the customer's expectations were being met resulting in increased revenues, repeat business and strong customer satisfaction scores
- Created sales quoting models to ensure proposals were repeatedly profitable, feasible and competitive
- Designed Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) to measure business unit success
Resource Management Accomplishments
- Sustained a positive work environment that significantly minimized staff attrition for a team of 23 members across 5 office locations
- Created a training program to organically grow consulting staff due to lack of resource availability in highly cost competitive industry
- Designed a one-of-kind original performance management system that affords individual team member opportunities for advancement within the organization. Using the "Points System", a consultant easy understood what requirements, both professional and personal, were necessary to be met before moving up to the next position in the team.
Project Management Accomplishments
- Creation of statements of work and project plan
- Resource assignment and scheduling
- All-inclusive management of the project budget, issues, and risks