Skilled administration and power point specialist with four years of experience, successfully performing routine tasks under supervision of an executive staff. Seeking a position in administration/marketing which fosters growth, where I can apply my expertise in administration, critical thinking, communication, creativity and practical skills.
It is with great pleasure that I am writing you in response to your current open position with your company.I recently heard of the employment opening through an online job search and I am very excited for this opportunity.I believe that my professional abilities, such as my administrative skills, organization and leadership, combined with my strong interpersonal skills, drive and work ethic would greatly benefit your company.
By already having a background in administration and marketing communications I feel that I have acquired and strengthened many of the skills necessary to begin a well-rounded career both in and out of the office.I have many rewarding work experiences in which I have proven to be organized, energetic, and shown initiative while possessing strong administrative and communication skills.My administrative and communication skills, eye for detail, and can-do attitude, make me a very strong candidate.Combined with my drive, motivation and work ethic, you will not find anyone who will work harder or be more committed to the goals and missions of your company.
It is my goal to combine my personal and professional experiences with my ability to be a compassionate, enthusiastic, intelligent and flexible team member who will make a positive contribution to your organization.I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to arrange a meeting to discuss in greater detail how my qualifications would best meet the needs of your company. If given the chance to meet with you, you will personally see my dedication and desire to professionally grow with your company and take the position to the next level.I would be honored to join your team, and I believe that my skills and past experiences make me an ideal match for this position.Please feel free to contact me. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!
·Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
·Track record for consistently meeting goals and delivering a high level of job performance.
·Proven ability to build strong customer/client relationships.
·Adobe, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Typing of 50+wpm
Goal-directed, results oriented professional with excellent organizational skills and strongly detail-oriented with proven judgment in dealing with sensitive issues and the ability to discretely handle confidential matters. Posses’ judgment skills necessary for client contact with extensive grammar and proofreading skills.
Jun 2006 - Oct 2007
Investment Management Markting Assitant Power Point Specialist
- Work directly with sales and client service staff to independently create new sales collateral
- Create and edit Power Point presentations for client meetings and seminars
- Design project specific templates in PowerPoint using company standard and client specific graphic elements
- Production of all PowerPoint projects, slides, pitch book and marketing materials
- Ensure all presentation formatting is consistent and adheres to high standard and quality
- Complies with procedures and practices with regard to workflow and file management
Jan 2003 - Apr 2006
Admin Assistant/Marketing Communications Specialist
South East Investments
- Email: Develop, write and implement prospect direct response, customer e-newsletter and nurture email campaigns, utilizing templates to layout emails, manage email lists, ensure successful launches
- Direct mail and advertising: Develop themes, create copy, and coordinate and manage creative campaigns aimed at prospects and customers.
- Develop creative themes, create signage and print collateral, and manage all the implementation and setup details
- Track and analyze results of email, web, direct mail and print advertising, applying learning’s to get better.
- Answer customer phone calls and inquiries.