Human Resource Director
Catholic Family Life Insurance
As member of the Management Team, responsible for all facets of the human resources function.Supervised Payroll/Benefits Assistant.
- Structured Society's first ever Human Resources Department dedicated solely to the employees.
- Developed and implemented the "Strength through Employee Development" section of the Society's Strategic Plan.
- Established a true pay-for-performance philosophy; created methodology to establish market-driven pay ranges and to determine annual merit increase ranges.
- Developed and implemented the Employee Performance Appraisal Program; through it established performance and development standards moving the Society to its goals of having all employees LOMA Level I certified.
- Served as Trustee for benefit plans including defined benefit and defined contribution plans. In this role, formalized the Benefit Committee.
- Introduced employee, management, and sales force training programs.
- Strengthened and streamlined payroll and commission processes.
- Working with the Sales Team and legal counsel, developed standards and procedures to fortify the "independent contractor" status of the sales force.
- Authored policy, procedure and training manuals.
- Developed hiring process which enhanced levels of candidate success and retention.