Director, Public Library Service
The Queens Library is a highly urban public library, with 61 branches, a Central Library, and a bookmobile.It primarily serves residents of the Borough of Queens and is a not-for-profit corporation.
- Provide direction of oversight to the central library, community libraries, and technical services.
- Developed service plans for budget reduction.
- Provide public service direction to Capital & Facilities Management Department for extensive renovation of the central library and of many community libraries.
- Co-lead "Blue Sky" project, an employee-driven process to improve customer service at Queens Library.
- Improve analysis of collection use and turnover.