I would love to partner with you and your small business with the purposes of creating a video promotion commercial that advertises your business and the services that it provides. One of my favorite types of videos to create is tributes. Whether its for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day or Father's Day I really enjoy creating these special types of pieces that you and your loved ones will have to enjoy for many years to come.
I've always had a strong desire to express myself creatively. I bought my first Mac Book Pro in 2005 because I thought that I could create some cool things. I mainly bought it because they had a cool ad campaign back then with "I'm a Mac and I'm a PC". Turns out I never used the laptop for anything creatively other than getting the pictures off my camera. The creative juices really begin to shape into something substantial many years later when I saw an area within my community that I thought could use a little punching up. Someone gave me a chance to create a video promotion, and the rest (as they say), is history.
The last four years I've spent studying my craft and working to be better at it and learning new techniques and skills everyday. I truly enjoy creating something from nothing, and being inspired by what I see or an idea that someone wants visualized. I'm dedicated to what I do. I'm a troubleshooter by trade and a hard worker based on my experience in the corporate world. I know that I can be an asset to any business owner who desires to create a visual representation of what their company is all about.
I enjoy working with different types of business owners and collaborating to create something that is truly unique and that they can be proud of.
This Graphic was created as an motion advertisement and as a still-graphic for a free Reading Program that took place at the church during the summer months.
This graphic was created as both a motion and still graphic as an advertisement and recruiting tool for the missions team.
This graphic was created as a still graphic for promotion for a Marriage Retreat
Video Shoot Producer and Director
Green Screen Technology
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Express
Mac OS X
Microsoft Office Suite
Dec 2012 - Present
6th Man Media
Services Offered Include:
- Script and create graphic video promotions for individual promotions and small business. With or without voiceover.
- Video Promotions range from individual promotions, business promotions, family tributes and event promotions.
- Media produced includes video graphics and still graphics. In various mediums, formats and sizes.
- Monthly rate for re-occurring video promotions are available.
- Female Voiceover Talent
Oct 2010 - Nov 2012
Multimedia Specialist - Volunteer
- Responsible for creating, scripting, and recording weekly video announcements with voiceover, along with weekly video graphic stills. This included producing video announcements to multiple formats to be viewed the main sanctuary, online video announcements. In addition weekly graphic stills were created to accompany the video announcements. The stills were displayed on the LED in the commons area, the weekly bulletin, and graphic stills were rotated in the main sanctuary screens in between church services.
- Create Video Promotions for ministries that want to highlight their particular ministry outside of the general video announcements
- Work directly with Senior Pastor on creating special video request to highlight a specific vision of the Church or a special event.
- Responsible for completing special video request and delivering weekly announcements concurrently.
Apr 1999 - Jan 2007
North America Client Connectivity Manager
- Manage external client electronic trading product certifications and production rollouts for clients to access the multi-day trading products. This requires extensive written and verbal communication with global integration, infrastructure and development teams.
- Manage complex UNIX/Linux based production trading environments and apply creative Global solutions for unusual client requests.
- Liase with Business Unit in order to maintain priority work queue deliverables for various electronic trading clients
- Manage Client Connectivity team of 5 direct reports whose responsibilities were to integrate electronic trading clients into the Morgan Stanley trading environment.
Jun 1997 - Apr 1999
- Planned, advised, implemented and installed end users computer software and hardware requests
- Troubleshooted computer problems
- Supported approximately 300 end users with various computer related isuues