Trans Data Management Limited (TDM) provides data and telecom based communication and security solutions. As a systems integrator we will optimise your requirements by specifying the most appropriate systems and integrate these systems into engineered solutions. TDM has solutions that allow for the integration of security and communication systems, including:
- Passenger Help Points;
- Customer Information Systems;
- Public Address Systems;
TDM services include design, supply, project management, installation, minor and enabling works, training and maintenance.
My role within TDM, is to support with Business Development, National and International Sales, plus Account Management by offering Solutions and Services, direct to Train Operating Companies, Franchise Bid Teams, Network Rail, Crossrail, London Underground, Transport for London, Councils and the Construction and Security Industries.
Alongside sourcing and securing new business, my role with TDM included:
- Gaining Network Rail Product Approval for the use of systems on stations;
- Gaining Approved Supplier Status with Customers;
- Undertaking and completion of Proposals and Tenders, which includes successful bids for:
1. First Great Western SISS Project:
The supply of 365 Passenger Help Points and an Integrated Communication System.
2. Southern Railway Help Point Project:
The supply and installation of 88 Passenger Help Points.