Application Engineer 5
Warranty Solutions / A Wells Fargo Company / Amtrust Financial / Apex Consulting
Warranty Solutions sells Vehicle Service Contracts and auto-related finance and insurance products. I help maintain and upgrade the company’s internal software applications. I was an Apex Systems Contractor for my first 6 months and the company has been sold from Wells Fargo to AmTrust Financial.
- Worked on warrantysolutions.com re-branding the user interface and background generation of downloadable reports for the website.
- Documented and worked on the FaxApp/Task Queue application. C#, ASP.NET, WCF Restful Web services, TCP/IP socket listener, EWS managed email client, Oracle 10g, Powerpoint, UML
- Maintained Requirements documents, prepared code promotion requests, user and application security review requests, change requests, and QA testing documentation for the Wells Fargo Dealer Services SDLC process.
- Worked in a SCRUM environment.
- Used TFS for source code maintenance.
- Worked on an upgrade for the VehicleData application. ASP.NET C#, JQuery, Ajax, WCF Restful web services, Oracle 10g and Datatables.js
- Migrated the Provider Payment and Task Queue SQL Server Databases from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012.
- Helped migrate the IT environment from Windows 2003 server to Windows 2008 R2 Server and then from Windows 2008 R2 Server to Windows 2012 Server.