Oct 2005 - Oct 2007
Jan 2000 - May 2002
Bachelor of Science
Extensive undergraduate classes in the fields of Computer Information Systems and Mathematics.
Aug 2007 - Present
Instructional Technology Specialist
- Developed, coordinated, and delivered teacher technology training and professional development courses, seminars, and workshops.
- Launched and administrated a 1-1 Tablet PC program for over 60 sixth grade students.
- Developed business case and successful implementation program to include interactive whiteboard technology in every classroom.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2007
Teaching and Learning Consultant
- Conducted and organized training sessions and demos for customers and internal staff as needed.
- Mentored teachers and administrators in the utilization of best practices and solution optimization.
- Developed prospective and current customer awareness of the ActivClassroom solutions.
- Provided sales support to the Sales Team and Customer Base in the deployment of interactive whiteboard technology across numerous school districts spanning the State of Georgia.
- Reviewed quality of user-submitted content and aligned the content with state and national standards.
Aug 2002 - Jul 2007
Educator / Class Instructor
- Served as co-chair of the School Technology and Strategic Planning committees, as well as, the Lead Facilitator of Vertical Teams.
- Contributed reflective research, technology lessons, and provided training as a lead teacher for the State of Georgia’s 21st Century Model Learning Environment program.
- Initiated, organized and facilitated technology training and professional development opportunities for school community.
- Interpreted, analyzed and presented statistical information relating to overall school performance on standardized tests in comparison to county, state, and national performance.
- Developed data collection profiles aimed to track individual student progress which was adopted by school administration and implemented school wide.
- Supervised student interns and provided developmental plans and productive feedback on performance.
- Adapted teaching style and lessons for students with varying exceptionalities including ADHD, LD, BD, and gifted. Collaborated with colleagues to create dynamic, technology-driven lessons to increase student engagement and retention.
- Designed, created and maintained a professional class website; as well as, assisted colleagues in the development of their own class sites.
Mar 2000 - Aug 2002
Assistant Director - Figure Skating Program
"The Cooler" - The Alpharetta Family Skate Center, LLC.
- Organize and facilitate registration, built class schedules, and assigned coaches for the Learn to Skate program.
- Coached private skating lessons and Learn to Skate group classes.
- Scheduled ice time and handled registration for the Figure Skating program.
- Developed and managed the Membership Registration database.
Aug 2000 - May 2002
Associate - Hockey In The Streets (H.I.T.S)/ Hockey Development Team
- Assisted in all game day events and promotions, as well as all Hockey community programs and functions.
- Organized and managed Hockey In the Streets (H.I.T.S.) events that provided a safe, exciting and fun opportunity for children of all ages in an effort to spread knowledge and fundamentals of hockey.
- Traveled to area schools to promote the H.I.T.S. education curriculum, which is aligned with state standards and includes cross-curricular lessons centered around hockey.
- School 21st Century Technology Training Coordinator – (2005 – 2007)
- Georgia Department of Education 21st Century Learning Environment Model Schools Project – Lead Teacher (2004-2007)
- Teacher of the Year Nominee – Creek View Elementary (2005-2006, 2006-2007)
- “Disney Hand” Teacher Nominee – New Prospect Elementary (2002-2003)
- National Education Computing Conference (NECC) (Atlanta, GA – July 2007)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Conference (Atlanta, GA - March 2007)
- Georgia Educational Technology Conference (GaETC) (Atlanta, GA – 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Fulton County Schools Cluster Kick-Off Seminar (Atlanta, GA – August 2006)
- Georgia Association of Managers of Education Information Systems (GAMEIS) Conference (Savannah, GA - July 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Georgia 21st Century Teacher Institute (Macon, GA – June 2006)
- Fourth Annual Title I Conference, Georgia Department of Education (Pine Mountain, GA - June 2006)
- Congressman Price Classroom Observation, 21st Century Model Lesson (Atlanta, GA - April 2006)
- Fulton County Board of Education Meeting (Atlanta, GA - January 2006)
Danielle is a proven leader in the fields of education and technology who has demonstrated strong supervisory and personal leadership skills in a wide variety of environments. She is proficient with numerous systems and applications, and has a passion for helping others leverage technology to improve their lives.