- Strategy and operations advisory role for the Heejung Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving elderly patients and female immigrants
- Community service trip to Philippines
- Treasurer of University of Michigan's Korean International Student Association, an organization that aids Korean students in academic and personal issues
Aug 2007 - Present
Republic of Korea Special Forces
Stationed at two different posts: 18 months at the Special Warfare Command (SWC) and 6 months at the U.N. Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI). Assisted in writing operation and training manuals through research and translation of foreign military manuals and other relevant non-military documents. Represented Korean Army at meetings and joint operations with UNAMI. Awarded for contributing to Korean Army's Peace and Reconstruction mission in Iraq. Student head of Airborne School class #694.
Sep 2004 - Apr 2007
Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor - Ross School of Business
Graduated in three years with a GPA of 3.9/4.0.
Relevant coursework include:
- Assessment report on various corporate strategies in the Casino industry
- Improving operations at a undisclosed hose manufacturing company
- Developing a new marketing scheme for Detroit Redwings
- Valuation report on J.C. Penny Company, Inc.
- Selection and valuation of a potentially underpriced stock (Dillard's, Inc.).