Senior Business Developer & Controlling Manager
Fundus Holding is engaged in the strategic management of business and corporate governance in the areas of IT in agriculture, E - agriculture and Green House technology.
- Assess the potential of a specific territory and its realistic future market share.
- Gathering informative, facts and statistics about customer trends and preferences.
- In consultation with senior managers setting national targets for sales, pricing and margins.
- Monitoring business activity, studying the outcome of projects.
- Presenting business strategies and common goals clearly to work colleagues
- Anticipating market trends so that the company keeps and enhances its competitive advantage.
- Reviewing business plans against actual results and then trying to determine reasons for any deviations.
- Ensuring proper and efficient accounting, financial, tax and controlling practices
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Financial strategy planning & budgeting