Dedicated healthcare professional with more than 5 years of experience implementing and maintaining healthcare related computer applications. Excel in organization and planning, analytical deciphering and reasoning, team building, computer technology, and deadline and goal accomplishment. Effectively manage multiple, high-priority projects and take pride in providing exemplary customer service.
Jun 2011 - Present
Interacts with a diverse population within a multi-facility environment in planning for and implementing clinical projects. Related duties include assessment of opportunities and feasibility of projects, comparative analysis, evaluating, presenting, and negotiating with vendors and customers throughout the organization. Utilizing project management tools to solidify the most cost-effective solutions, resource utilization, time management, auditing, and education methodologies. Exemplifies leadership, management, team work, quality, fairness, and goals-set orientation toward successful outcomes and customer satisfaction throughout the project process.
Oct 2005 - Jun 2011
Clinical Analyst Systems Administrator and Supervisor
Analyze, plan, and design end-user friendly systems during implementation and ongoing systems management. Ongoing education of nursing and ancillary staff, core trainers, and administrative personnel as required. Collaborate with system users to identify and resolve problems - making changes as indicated to facilitate workflow. Maintain personal knowledge level through reading, personal and professional inquiry, and researching of future strategic goals.
- Implementation and maintenance of clinical upgrade projects as a leader and team member working with Bloomington informatics staff through multiple successful projects. Ongoing education and support related to all clinical applications.
- Implementation of AdminRx application. Enterprise-wide maintenance and support as Systems Administrator. Provide optimum service to stakeholders working closely with McKesson vendor when indicated. System maintenance, adjustments, and upgrades as required.
- Implementation of Midas Quality Management application. Maintenance and support of end-users, management, and administrative personnel in the utilization of risk management, quality management, and employee health modules. System maintenance, adjustments, and upgrades as required.
- Maintain dynamic and positive relations with personnel throughout the IU Health Bloomington and Paoli hospitals.
- Maintained a superior quality rating of 96% as measured by Quality Dashboard statistical measures utilizing end-user input.
Jun 2000 - Oct 2005
Case Manager and Field Nurse
Supervised team of ten plus nurses and techs, coordinating these and ancillary services in the care of 60 plus patients. Maintained all schedules, records, and supporting documentation to meet regulatory guidelines for patient care and reimbursement criteria. Implemented computerized Home Care Medical Monitoring System.
- Maintained case load services for 60 plus patients including the coordination of all services to meet regulatory needs and patient care outcomes.
- Worked to facilitate improved reimbursement for organization through monitoring and education of required documentation of patient care.
- Developed a strong understanding of the importance of team work, common goals, and common values to reach sought for outcomes.