Seeking an achievement driven opportunity to take charge and maximize my potential in providing financial advice and services to clients
Dec 2010 - Present
- Trading in Equity Shares on behalf of client.
- Understand and advising clients based on their needs and long term financial planning goals
- Maintain proper records of client communication and advise given
- Keeping clients and self updated on market opportunities based on research recommendation and fund house interaction
- Ensure high level of customer service
- Attend training programs to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Jul 2005 - Sep 2009
- Coordinating with Team Manager and HR in finalizing how many recruits we need for a particular process.
- Conduct Process Training of new recruit Quality executives.
- Coordinating with quality executive to induce training programs for quality control.
- Preparing OJT quality report of new recruit before handover to the operations.
- Also how many people have to be moved from one sub-project to another as there should no excess buffering to particular project.
- Responsible for the approval from the onsite authority members on the final certificates of the customers, by cooperating with the team within India as well as in UK
- Directly responsible for the modifications and the final delivery dates assigned to the particular tasks by the onsite team authority.
Aug 2008 - Sep 2010
Certified Financial Planner
Complete all Modules:-
1. Advanced Financial Planning
2. Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits
3. Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning
4. Investment Planning
5. Tax Planning & Estate Planning. and