* Self employed
* Market business to new and existing clients
* Build and maintain relationships with clients
* Schedule, organize and set up photo shoots
* Work with marketing and art directors to determine type of shot needed
* Edit and prepare photos using Photoshop
* Manage financials and billing
Clients include: Exxon, Cox, Tabasco, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, Ochsner Hospital, Louisiana State Tourism, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, University of Louisiana Lafayette, Petroleum Helicopters, Aggreko, Lafayette General Medical Center, Regional Medical Center of Acadiana, Lourdes Hospital, BHP Billiton (Houston, TX), etc.
Interesting persons I have been hired to photograph include Vice President Dick Cheney, U.S. Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, Super Bowl Champion MVP Drew Brees, Willie Nelson and Dionne Warwick.
* Taught photography class for CASE (Council for the Advancement and support of Education) which included all the college Marketing Directors of the southern United States.
* American Advertising Federation Award (2007) Highest honor given to one person throughout the year who contributed most to the advancement of advertising and community service, which is voted on by peers.
* Photographed news worthy for the university for advertising purposes
* Filed images
* Maintained darkroom.
* Printed black and white photos to meet deadlines
* Pipeline valve maintenance
* Right of way clearance
* Welder's helper
* Managed route carriers, and collection
*Oversaw newspaper distribution
Other classes taken not pertaining directly to photography: Geology, Computer Science, Advertising.