JLA International Engineering
I am assigned to be the Site Architect for Al Rayyana Golf Gardens project which has Multi - storied apartment blocks with common basement and a mix use gated community center, hence got this brilliant opportunity to work on one of the biggest and most prestigious residential development of Abu Dhabi. The Project is located adjacent to Abu Dhabi golf course and complements Sorouh’s Golf Gardens Villa developments. The residential apartment building complex will contain 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and will be fully rented and managed development with central community center and mosque for the benefit of residents.
Plot Area124,433 Square meters
Total GFA236,656 Square meters
Total Built up Area320,230 Square meters
Description:The project comprises of 33 buildings:
11 G+10 buildings
16 G+6 buildings
6 G+ 4 buildings
Apartment Mix:517 – 1 bedroom apartments
634 – 2 bedroom apartments
386 – 3 bedroom apartments
1537 Total apartments
Single L shaped basement parking (1276 car spaces) & 1026 above grade parking
Community center with swimming pool and 2 tennis courts, Restaurant, Shops, Amenities, Landscaped Courtyards within each quadrant and communal roof gardens on each roof.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinated with other engineering disciplines and provided effective design solutions.
- Identified and resolved site problems and arising issues.
- Established priorities and followed up outstanding issues with designers and different disciplines.
- Reviewed project architectural specifications, issued responses to architectural RFI’s and responded to contractors submissions.
- Coordinated with different project disciplines and resources including contractors, consultants, suppliers, clients, project managers and MEP engineers.
- Reviewing design and assisting in coordination with other disciplines to ensure constructibility.
- Reviewing and commenting on contractor’s submission as required including Material approval requests, shop drawings, RFI’s.
- Reporting to Senior Architect, updating on issues as required.
- Attended technical meetings with contractors, subcontractors, project managers, suppliers etc..