Reporting to co-founders, served as general manager of southern CA office (full P&L responsibility) and member of the executive brain trust.
- 10 full-time direct reports and 160+ part-time tutors.
- Double-digit annual revenue growth in the midst of the Great Recession.
- Significantly increased profitability by lowering overhead vis-a-vis top line revenue.
- Expanded southern CA office's referral network and achieved significant market penetration in previously untapped sub-regions.
- Achieved all-time high conversion and LTV by implementing proactive sales and customer service follow-up processes.
- Standardized tutor recruiting, management, and performance review processes. Aggressively weeded out poor performers and aggressively compensated top performers.
- Sought-after speaker at 20+ top independent and public schools in southern California.
- Modernized and streamlined direct mail and email campaigns, working directly with vendors to dramatically lower costs. Directed overhaul of company website.