Assistant Accounts Officer
Eurasia Travel Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Updates all the accounting records and handles the accounting processes according to the requirements of the assigned office and the local regulations, in order to ensure compliance of the office with legislation.
- Prepares the invoices/credit notes of all services provided to clients on the basis of quotation given and company’s pricing policy and monitors their on-time payment, while prepares bank reconciliation reports in order to enhance the cash flow of the office.
- Produce statement to clients and follow up receipt of funds. Monitors and records all payments due, identifying any potential delays and informs according his/her supervisor and department heads for their resolution.
- Receives invoices from suppliers and upon approval proceeds to their on-time payment, in order to enable the continuous services from suppliers. Make on – time payment to IATA.
- Reconciles bank accounts with ledger accounts.
- Reconciles BSP / Travel Agents reports with accounting records and arrange settlement.
- Follows-up receipt of refunds from Airlines / Travel Agents and update pending refund lists.
- Make service tax and TDS payments on time.
- Prepares Demand Draft for Visa Application.
- Maintain Cash and Bank balance.
- Assist in salary to staff.