Nov 2013 - Apr 2014
- Developed Java-based SOAP web-services to calculate wireless usage for customers.
- Developed Rest web-services for CRUD operations using Hibernate and Jax-RS.
- Configured and used for calling remote EJBs and dependency injection.
- Configured and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat.
- Created unit test cases using Junit and created test suites in SoapUI.
May 2010 - May 2013
Virtual Reality Lab, University at Buffalo
- Developed a gesture based interface for 3D CAD using Kinect API and C#/WPF.
- Conceptualized and realized a Baseball Batting Simulator by integrating a physics-based virtual stadium environment, bat with vibro-tactile feedback and 6DOF‘ Flock of Birds' sensor.
- Manufactured a replica Phantom 1.5 haptic device and implemented sensors hardware.
Aug 2009 - Jun 2013
M.Sc Mechanical Engineering
Aug 2004 - May 2008
B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
University of Mumbai