IT Support Engineer
Amazon Seller Services Pvt Ltd
- Install and maintain all server hardware and software systems and administer all server performance and ensure availability for same.
- Maintain all system backup and assist to restore all procedures and provide required training to all users.
- Design and maintain all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor all capacity planning.
- Evaluate all documents according to system requirements and evaluate all design and perform tests on all development activities and administer all complex methodologies.
- Develop an infrastructure to provide support to all business requirements and perform regular troubleshoot on system to resolve all issues.
- Monitor everyday systems and evaluate availability of all server resources and perform all activities for Linux servers.
- Assist to configure and deploy all virtual machines and install and provide backup to all configuration procedures.
- Maintain and monitor all patch releases and design various patch installation strategies and maintain all systems according to standard.
- Administer all performance for various resources and ensure optimization for same and provide support to all applications and ensure optimal level of customer services.
- Maintain and monitor all system frameworks and provide after call support to all systems and maintain optimal Linux knowledge.
- Perform troubleshoot on all tools and maintain multiple servers and provide back up for all files and script management servers.
- Managing the IT Infrastructure & Project Team at the build of Largest Fulfillment Center of Amazon in Hyderabad & Delhi .
- Network & server setup MDF & IDF commissioning , Configuring and monitoring Network at the FC .
- Remote support for Server & Network administration for the Sites all across India.
- Ensure the SLA for Trouble Ticket & Participating in the Change Management process .