Bachelor of IT
The undergraduate degree program in Information Technologies is a four-year program, which consists of courses. The program offers to students the following:
- Acquirement of knowledge in the field of information technology through survey of IT, computer logic and concepts, operating systems, programming, emerging IT applications, data mining, project management, network technology and management, database systems with web applications, data communications, systems analysis and design, management information systems, information security, wireless technology, global economy, management, e-commerce, engineering project analysis, visual programming
- Development of ability to use the knowledge of fundamental IT sciences integrated with applied technical specialties
- Acquirement of qualification to adopt and apply fundamental concepts of information technology, components of computer systems, communication and net, data processing and presentation methods as well as issues of IT influences on the society, security, privacy and ethics
- Development of skills for applying innovative solutions within the field of study, build scalable IT infrastructure, manage data, and design systems
- Advancement and personal development in professional communication through extensive use of oral and written English language
- Development of skills necessary in the application of logical, critical and creative solutions to the problems, which they will face on an every-day basis.