Contract Associate - Account Manager
BT - British Telecom
Desk-Based Contract Management (1 year 6 months) | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Monthly Salary MYR 3, 405.00
Managing Credit Suisse and BMS TCPA contracts whereby full-spectrum on CS billing and raising PO for BMS respectively.
Credit Suisse :
(1) Validating Vendor Invoices before sending for billing instructions to Order Entry in order to set the BED or EBED and Billing Team to generate drafts before the finalization of invoices.
(2) Validation - AM have to check on every invoices whether it is recurring or any incur changes such as ceased or renewal of circuits. If the circuits are differ from the previous month, request any supporting documents especially BTSOR or Tangoe Approval from CM.
(3) Update all the validation details to RA file, GIR system, Trend Report and rename it according to its Docs number based from the RA File in CS Share-Point.
(4) Trend Report which includes all the vendor's invoice details which AM need to update every month based on the circuits shown on every account number. GIR system updates need to be clarify by Rentals, Usages, One-Off Installation and One-Off Others charges.
(5) Once completed, request for CMP Inventory file from CS Inventory Manager and compile it with Trend Report, Vendor Invoices and any supporting docs with changes. After compiled, upload these documents to CS Share-Point for billing purpose.
(6) Update Validation Report on monthly basis within the cut-off date given.
(7) SR Charges Billing - Received SR Billing template from BM and filtered the countries that have been assigned. Mostly, the countries handled are APAC countries - Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand. One-Off charges.
(8) Update the necessary details from the template given for billing purposes. Ensure that all details are accurate based on logical basis that can get from such as Supporting Docs in CS Share-Folder. CSPO is important & crucial as it gives information on the customer's requirement.
(9) Send it to Order Entry Team to set the BED based on the order provided. Basically Boss Order ID and Date given by CM or BM which has been updated in the template.
(10) Send it to billers to issue a draft, providing complete and accurate details, most importantly Invoice Date, site address, description, Invoice header and Attention to.
(11) AM needs to validate to ensure the draft Invoices are correct according to its requirement. Send to Quality Team based on the amount matrix (excluding tax) given for each country
(12) Once approved, inform billers to finalize the draft Invoice, and send it to P&D Team providing along with Completion Date and CSPO.
(13) Atlas Billing (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan & India) - Received TPC file from CS Contract Team which they have compiled everything from the validation AM has made. Gets every details especially for the credits that need to bill as well. Usually TPC File, Address Mail, APAC Pro-Forma and Accrual file are include in the mail.
(14) Open the TPC file and filter the countries owned by AM's. Prepare templates for the countries assigned. Recurring charges has been made earlier includes, only to update the one-off charges which we need to bill.
(15) Segregate the charges into the template by differentiate on which is Rental, One-Off Installation, Usages and Others One-Off charges. This is due to IFRS 15 implementation. There are several vendor accounts or circuits which tax does not apply especially the circuit outside the country. Apply the correct PSN's, match with the service provided. BUID, site address and taxes are included in the template.
(16) Send the template to Order Entry to set the BED & BOSS ID. Atlas billing charges is in 1 month prior, so the BED should be 1 month before. Provide the Project Code, BED & Header. Prior to a new requirement by OE Team, we need to provide Classic ID, Classic Site ID & Circuit ID on every MPLS Services only.
(17) Received with the BOSS ID created, send the templates to billers to draft the Invoice providing with every details they need. Make sure that if there are credits, please issue a RFC form and get approvals on a certain approval matrix needed before submitting (<GBP 10K,>GBP10K or >GBP100K).
(18) Do checking on the drafts and send it to Quality Team and Contract Team to verify before finalizing. Once approved, finalize and inform P&D Team to send the invoice. Only for Singapore do have a special requirement which a CS Cover Letter need to be attached with the invoice.
(19) Updating Full Revenue Invoice and WDD accrual report for Invoice Mapping within SLA.
(20) Update the WD3 & WD6 report and submit it to the Contract and Finance Team. Compile all the Atlas Invoices and send it to the Contract Team and Stakeholders.
(21) Attend to queries and issue-log, ensure it will be solved within the time given.
(22) Ad-hoc like updating Inventory Report, Unbilled & Whitespace Report, IFRS 15 Data Report, Invoice Summary and Issue Log when required.
(23) Send Japan Invoices to Business Operations Manager.
(24) Do manual Invoice for India and provide Bill-to-Excel to Finance & Contract Team. Make sure all India Invoices are digitally signed before submitting.
(25) Work closely with OE and Billers on every queries especially on Unbilled, Back billing and Missing EBED or BED.
BMS TCPA :
(1) Review and monitoring on PO renewal which we need to deliver based on the period ended for maintenance and MAC Services.
(2) Work closely with supplier in order to deliver the service to client.
(3) Request for a quotation for renewal and send it to Senior Manager for approval.
(4) Once approved, update all the data needed in BTI in order to Raise BT PO.
(5) Fill-in the details required and an order will be placed once done. A track order will be send in email.
(6) Request for approvals for the Order.
(7) Do attend to queries by the Ordering Team when required. Usually margins and details basically on the projects.
(8) Once PO has been raised, send to supplier for payment purpose. Provide BT AP details based on the region renewal.
(9) Do receiving in GFP once validate supplier invoice against BT PO and record it in database. Provide every details to AP Team in order for them to monitor and chase for payment.
(10) Ad-hoc when required and understands the requirements on Who buys what when setting-up a new supplier.
Additional Information :
(1) Managing LG & MARS contracts previously. Comprehend the pro-rated charges BT formula standardization.
(2) Generate Axiata automation report via CLMT.
(3) Backing-up on AIA contract for SEA region.