Hewlett-Packard Corporate(M) Sdn Bhd
Volume Operations Invoicing (4 years 3 months) | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Monthly Salary MYR 3, 000.00
RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:-
- Managing Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Receive and check invoices for price discrepancies.
- Posting of invoice in Follow up on all price discrepancies with internal parties and suppliers.
- Maintain invoice and credit database.
- Regular follow up with all relevant parties.
- Generating and update reports in a MS Excel Sheet using Pivot Table & V-Lookup daily & monthly for invoice submission.
- Provide POD to the collection's team.
- Update Invoice requirements for any particular entities.
- Upload invoices attached with sub-docs such as PO/JIF etc. into a selected portal. (For selected accounts)
- Send invoices along with reports (checking purposes) via assigned courier service by the end of the day.
- Overcome disputes with other departments via meeting.
- Do Manual Invoices due to disputes (approximately 50-100 Manual Invoices).
- Keen with SAP system regarding on invoicing purposes.
- Do other administrating job as assigned by manager, purchasing office equipments such as A4 paper, printer spare-parts, pens, envelopes etc.