Konecranes Shared Services India Pvt Ltd
- Also known as Design & Development (R&D) for Light Crane System (Under slung cranes, Air Balancers, Vertical Lifters, Electrical Chain Hoists, jib Cranes) & its subsystems like suspensions, trolleys, bridges, power feeding lines etc.
- Detail Teamcenter Rich Client 9.1 functionality knowledge including Structure manager, workflows, item creation, managing engineering change notification (ECN) in Teamcenter, classification and creation of variant structures, part families in NX. Handled all Product ECNs solely in Teamcenter. Almost 150+ ECNs handled.
- Detailed engineering: Manufacturing drawing preparation with GD & T (ASME Y14.5 -2009) subsequently release of drawings for production.
- Coordination between teams in Finland, Austria & France for Air Balancer & light crane system. Traveled four times Konecranes factories namely Austria in 2011 & 2012 for 3 months each, Finland 2013 for 3 months & once in Luxembourg.
- Coordinating with suppliers for commercial parts & outsourced parts.
- Prepared solely a detailed document for designers to Maintain item/data Quality in Teamcenter.
Offer & Order Engineering:
- Creating general assembly drawings for offer (in AutoCAD) according to request from Customer. Making product configuration from Konecranes tools like Corona & Markmann.
- Making structure calculations, creating bill of material for entire crane for inquiries, estimation of cost for structures by using standard calculation sheets, creating BOM for imported products from France factory.
- Once the offer is approved & order received from customer, design of nonstandard parts using KC Tools, some calculations of Free Standing Structures are done.
- Detail manufacturing drawings of structure with GD & T for order engineering.
Product data management (PDM):
- Centralized Item Creation services: Part of team in maintaining standard component library in Teamcenter 8.3/9.1 with NX parametric modeling with part Family approach & assemblies. Creation of items in ATON (ERP Software) or in Teamcenter according to Global PDM rules. 1000+ 3D models & drawings created for products like Air Balancer, Aluminum light crane system, steel light crane system, lifting telescope etc.
- Knowledge European standards like (EN, DIN, ISO) for fasteners & materials.
- German Language Level A1-2nd Module from Volkshochschule Salzburg, Austria.