2007 - 2010
- Worked in the research project "Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Reduction in Transportation Sector", funded by the Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK Project No: 105G039).
- Responsible for the development of an algorithm that can construct a driving cycle from real world driving data. Istanbul Driving Cycle (IDC) is constructed for this specific project.
2004 - 2007
Research and Teaching Assistant
- Responsible for the research project "Thermal Analysis of CNC Machining Processes with Infra-red Camera", funded by the Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK Project No: 101M043).
- Direct experience with CAD/CAM, CNC programming and machining operation in Manufacturing and Automation Research Center (MARC)
- Supervising students in laboratory and problem solving sessions for undergraduate courses