- A member in Lagoon Alex Resort and SPA Club, since 2007, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Reading, listening to classical music.
- Development of my computer and English skills.
- Administration job.
- Participation in websites administration.
- Libraries administration.
OTHER COURSES I attended the following training courses/seminars held by the Egyptian Universities Libraries Consortia (EULC) and the Information and Communication Project in Higher Education (ICTP), under the auspices of the Supreme Council of Universities (SCU).April 2009: The new developments in the digital library program and the Future Project of the Management of the Libraries, held at the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University.
March 2009: The uses and benefits of the available databases and review of services provided by the standard search portal, held at the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University.
Dec. 2008: The role of the project management unit for the university development, and how to convert the conventional educational materials to the electronic format and the role of the E-Learning Centre of the University in this regard, held at the College of Nursing, Alexandria University.
Nov. 2008: How to use the available databases and review of the services provided by the Egyptian Universities Libraries Consortia (EULC) portal, held at the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University.
Aug. 2008: The achievements of the Digital Library Project at the University Libraries of Alexandria and for the delivery of the first phase of the Digital Library Project, held at the Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
June 2008: Meeting for Specialist Librarians to follow up and update the administration of the Digital Library within the Project for automating the Egyptian Universities Libraries, held at the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University.
April 2008: International Databases, held at the College of Nursing, Alexandria University.
Jan. 2008: How to use Marc 21 classification in the Future Program to build database for Theses to manage the libraries within the project of the automation of the Egyptian Universities Libraries Consortia (EULC) held at the Communication and Information Technology Center, Al Mansoura University.
Aug. 2007: How to use Marc 21 classification to build database for Books in the digital library and how to import the books' data from the international libraries within the digital library within the project of the automation of the Egyptian Universities Libraries Consortia (EULC) portal, held at the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University.
Dec. 2005: Computer Maintenance Training at Arab Computers Company, Alexandria, Egypt.
Sep 2009 - Present
Magrabi Center for Eye & Ear
Jan 2006 - Sep 2009
Faculty of Dentistry
- Feeding the holdings of the Faculty’s Library into the National Digital Library.
- Building a database for theses and dissertations presented by the staff members of the Faculty of Dentistry. This database is a part of a national database for theses aiming at allowing researchers to submit their theses to the system using an international electronic standard format.
- Feeding the information about the Faculty of Dentistry Library holdings into the system.
- Inserting; editing and managing the information included in the website.
- Feeding information into the Faculty’s website about staff member, research papers, curricula, exam schedules, and quality unit and committees activities.
- Periodic revision and editing of the website content.
Feb 1997 - Jan 2006
Freelance own business
- Medical Data Entry.
- Feeding statistical data in Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) program.
- Professional word processing of theses and dissertations.
- Designing PowerPoint presentations, including editing pictures, and graphs.
Nov 1993 - Jan 1997
Secretary to the Vice President of the Human Resources Department
Alexandria Carbon Black
- Maintaining office records and reference files.
- Typing correspondence and ensuring follow-ups.
- Performing recruitment procedures, including preparing employment contract, receiving personal document,…etc.
- Keeping registers required by labor law: Manpower, annual leaves.
- Evaluation of reports and checking due times.
- Preparing the statistics as/when required.
- Working on special purpose developed package on client/server environment.
- Working on special purpose developed software for monitoring employee attendance (PCPAK).
- Controlling employee qualification and training through special purpose developed package on client/server.
- Performing other duties as required.