- Manage the Capacity Management Program of NCR's Global Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Supervise the Network Operations Center - both Level 1 and 2
- Provide leadership and direction to Network Operations Center's staff that are responsible for uptime, distribution, customer access network elements and related interfaces.
- Provide leadership and coaching to Cebu NOC team with Level 3 and 4 skill set.
- Review training needs and development plans for Cebu NOC
- Implement tools and procedures to simplify engineering activities
- Leverage existing assets to assist operational efficiency
- Support Core Network implementation and various projects
- Attain KPIs, implement standards and ensure compliance
- Focus on continuous improvement for Incident/Problem Management, Monitoring and Capacity Management
- Engage and collaborate with Architecture, Engineering and Infrastructure groups to drive improvements that will drive the high availability of the network, as well as improvements around timeliness and quality of resolve technical support issues.