1. Enhance the human resource policies and procedures of each of the company in order to improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
2. Manage and review the employees database accurately to ensure that data and documents are always up-to-date .
3. keeping CV's updated continuously (hard & soft copies).
4. creating the pool of candidates from a various destinations and filtering CV's..
5. present reports to general Manager about recruiting activity /status.
6. Describe the work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancies.
7. Screen, test and assess candidates schedule and conduct interviews with the eligible candidates.
8. Perform other related duties as required.
9. Ensure that all employees have the necessary support and information on all employment matters.
10. These tasks includes recruiting, interviewing, screening and placing candidates. personnel records, , as well as tracking employees performance and recording any issues.