Digital Marketing Communications Executive
- Implementation of monthly newsletter
- Copywriting, development, management and reporting of DM / EDM
- Tracking effectiveness of all communications
- Development and implementation of social media strategy
Creative problem solver with powerful conceptualization skills, commitment to continuous improvement and a passion for empowering and motivating people. Combines impeccable organization and project management abilities with insightful marketing strategy skills. A gifted communicator both verbally and in writing, presents ideas and explains concepts with ease.
I am working with freelancers, solopreneurs and small businesses on:
* Marketing strategy
* Branding advice
* Competitor research
* Advertising (Google, Facebook)
* Operation set up & Logistics
* Promotional Campaigns
* Goal setting and Success coaching
• Analysed and coded news articles in the English and Greek language
• Participated in the development of the research tools such as the codebooks and code sheets
• Undertook data input and analysis on SPSS (tool for statistical analysis & reporting)
4-year study with focus on Journalism, (copy)writing and Advertising.
1-year degree in Political Science, with focus on Conflict Resolution, Negotiation strategies and the evolution of Civil Society.
One-year programme including 24 teaching hours plus 30 practice hours.
Online Course in Project Management: Planning, Budgeting and Risk Management from University of California, Irvine
Online Course in Marketing: Customer Profiling, Branding, Pricing and Strategy from IESE Business School, University of Navarra
Thorough, proven copywriting skills in English and in Greek.
6-month Harvard Law School course on Negotiation strategies with MIT Professor David Laws (UvA).
NT2 Advanced diploma from UvA