My name is Dillon Merkatz, I am a new mother to my son Cole, he is my life. I strive to make my live the best it can be. I put in 110% on everything that I do. I am looking for a career not just a job.
My objective is to obtain a full time sale position with a Real estate company
Nov 2005 - Present
puma north america
- I have moved up from part time to full time and now Supervisor in two years and have been a member of managment for three years.
- Have hired and trained over 15 of the stores employees.
- Compleate all store paperwork including payroll, schedualing and weekly and monthly paperwork.
- Contributed $82,906 in sales in a eight month time period.
- Maintained staffing levels incompliance with payroll.
- Have resolved all customer issues within a timely manner.
Feb 2004 - Nov 2005
I managed payroll while keeping sales at an all time high. I opened and closed the salon. Mantained appropriate staffing levels to insure customer service.
Aug 2006 - Present
associate degree in arts
North West Vista
I have had alot of customer service experience and have always come out on top.