Being a leader is something I have been very good at over the years and like to help people. I am a good leader and have been on for sports, church, and at summer camps. Attending Lethbridge College has helped my knowledge in Criminal Justice giving me the upper hand on those that have not. Knowing different skills and knowledge about policing in Canada has helped so much. I also take my learning very seriously and always put forth my best effort. Working in a team is another strength from not only basketball, but from working at my past summer job as a basketball coach. The people I have worked with over the past couple years would say that I am very serious at work, but know when to have some fun.
-Sports and being physically fit.
-Helping/ volunteering my time to know that someone is benefitting from me.
-Spending time with my family and friends.
-Listening to music.
-Watching my favourite sport teams and following their seasons.
Jul 2010 - Present
- Coach for children aged five to 13.
- Taught basketball skills and life skills that everyone needs to learn.
- Grew relationships between the players and the coaches. Made the player feel like they were wanted there.
- Took over a team of six to ten boy and girls and taught them in smaller groups.
- Disciplined if not paying attention to the game/ exercise.
Jan 2012 - Present
- Go door to door selling home automation systems to benefit families in more ways then just for security.
- Interact with all sorts of people and try to sell them the product by seeing what kind of a person they are by asking them questions and the appearance of their home and area.
- Keep records of where I have knocked and where others have knocked to avoid knocking an area over and over again.
Sep 2007 - Apr 2010
Airdrie Minor Basketball Association
- Referee for over three years for children aged seven to ten years old.
- Kept order in the basketball game between the players, coaches and parents.
Apr 2005 - Sep 2007
Job Site Cleaner
- Cleaned the inside and outside of job sites to continue work for others in the house.