Director of Program Management Office
Ista North American
Founded Ista’s corporate PMO made up of15 employeeswith a$2M budget. Accountable for Portfolio Management, Demand & Capacity Planning, Project Execution, SDLC process & Release Delivery for the company.
- �Built the PMO from scratch and established a formal Project Approval Committee of C-level executives to ensure that the correct initiatives were selected for investment.
- �Partnered with the Sales organization on business development by developing schedules, estimates, assumptions and risks that were used to create proposals.
- �Worked directly with clients during the Discovery phase to finalize scope and establish ground rules. Created SOWs, project plans, defined deliverables, roles & responsibilities and client dependencies.
- �Program-managed the following initiatives:
- A high-visibility, multi-state client implementation with a $1.6M budget andworth $6M in annual recurring revenue to the company.
- The onboarding of four new clients concurrently onto the IstaNet platform with a total budget of $350K and worth $1M in annual recurring revenue.
- The company’s mission-criticalPCI compliance initiative, achieving the ROC for Ista’s Payment services in time to prevent client departures.
�Redesigned and rolled out a lean SDLC process to the entire company within 5 months of arrival.
- Reduced Demand Planning effort from 30 to 4 hours/week, eliminating a full-time Demand Planner role.
- Reduced the number of recurring tactical meetings by 66%.
- Eliminated multiple tracking and management tools by consolidating everything into Jira, enabling an accurate portfolio-wide view and the automation of reports.
- �Represented the company in videos on Ista North America’s career site.
�Technical Environment: .NET, SQL Server, Jira Agile (formerly Green Hopper), Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Project, Visio, Agile SCRUM methodology, PCI standards