STUDIO MANAGER + HEAD STYLIST
Luxury ready to wear, homewares and accessories - ecom website. Shooting daily.
STUDIO MANAGER + HEAD STYLIST 2012-2013
- Managed the ready to wear and product studios.
- Increased shoot efficiency by 30%.
- Negotiated reduced model rates by 20%.
- Reduced freelance costings by £3000pcm or £36000/anum.
- Maintained and strengthened external agent relationships.
- Scheduled and booked photographers, stylists and models.
- Liaised with HOD's of production, buying and retouch teams.
- Recruited and trained new freelance staff.
- Created in house style guide for new website.
- Managed studio budget and invoices.
- Brands: CALVIN KLEIN, LAGERFELD, JOSEPH, DOLCE & GABBANA, CHLOE, MARC JACOBS, LEVIS MADE & CRAFTED, HERMES, FRENCH CONNECTION, JUICY COUTURE, LANVIN, FENDI, MISSONI + more.
STUDIO ASSISTANT MANAGER + JUNIOR STYLIST 2011-2012
- Supported role of studio manager at all times.
- Styled looks for ready to wear shoots in keeping with individual brands.
- Liaised with buying team for individual brands.
- Art direction for product styling shots for website, email content and external marketing.
- Photographed, managed and filed model castings
STUDIO ASSISTANT + DIGITAL PICTURE EDITOR 2010-2011
- Selection of best images for use on website.
- Software: Adobe Bridge CS4 and Capture One.
- Organisation and purchase of studio stock and styling supplies.
- Ensuring timely preparation of images required by Retouch Team.
- Streamlined procedures for digital filing, image storage and team communication to ensure efficiency and minimise error.
- Understanding of all aspects of prepping and styling, maintaining integrity of product in both prepping and re packaging.