Responsible for the core-networking infrastructure at corporate data, operation, and business centers along with access for customer sites. Served as liaison with Storage, Open System, Mainframe, and Operations to ensure coordination of planning and implementation. Handled multiple concurrent projects that could effect customer production.
- Managed vendor relationships as the Technical Lead on 3rd-party NPM and AAA vendor products, including Multitech, libellium, kerlink; tracked and resolved issues for system, network and customer issues.
- Motivated team effectiveness in IOT testing of AAA servers, as well as switches and routers of multiple vendors.
- Authored end-user documentation and guides, test strategies, scenarios, procedures and reports.
- Led integration with System Architects and System Test Architects to recognize and optimize system features and test requirements, designing the lab architecture for test teams.
- Worked closely with testers and resolved issues related to the LoRaWan standard specifications.
- Stood as primary support contact for all test teams regarding architecture, network topology and connectivity.