- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, MULTIFRAME and SPACEGASS. Developed Effective Communication and Teamwork skills when involved in multiple individual and group projects at University. MULTIFRAME and SPACEGASS were used to check design of structures complying with AS 4100.
- Use of Geostudio to find the factor of safety of a excavation.
- Good knowledge of Matlab for engineering simulation and basic calculations.
English: Fluent written and spoken.
French: Fluent written and spoken.
LICENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Driving Licence Class C
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Licensed Manager (Restaurant)
- First Aid
- Member and captain of National basketball club “Le Real de Port-Louis”(Mauritius-2006 to 2008).
- Basketball team captain at high school. Developed Teamwork and Leadership skills in building morale and sustaining it throughout completion which led us to 2 Regional Gold medals and 2 National Championships (Mauritius-2003 to 2006).
- Volunteered for the Pasar Malam 2008 Event held in Curtin University.
- Curtin Volunteer-Went to Kohunu Koala Park for the “John Curtin Week-end” (May 2010).
- Active Member of the 19th Plaine Wilhems Scout club (2001-2003).