Site and Logistics Manager
British Oxygen Company
- Implemented logistical programs to support global customer requirements.
- Interfaceed directly with BOCE Lean Manufacturing factory processes and operations to ensure coordination of customer product demand requirements with BOCE manufacturing schedules.
- Ensured product quality meet or exceed standards as set forth by Six Sigma Manufacturing Principals.
- Managed customer key accounts with respect to contractual obligations, logistical performance metrics, and maintain strong liaison activities with customer management in order to resolve challenges on a daily basis
- Initiated and closed Total Quality Management projects to improve BOC product and process quality issues via the implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Supervised a team of BOC personnel that provide logistical and technical support within the customer facility.