I am focused on leading a passionate team of professionals in a multicultural work environment where I may exercise my personal motivation for leadership, project management skills, bilingual capabilities and positive mental attitude to best serve my clients′ and company needs.
20 years experience in Project Management positions within commercial and military business sectors specializing in technical and managerial aspects during various stages of a product’s Life cycle. 12 years experience as a Logistics/Site Manager for the British Oxygen Company (BOC) supporting semiconductor Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) customers globally. Methodology focused towards ensuring BOC manufactured products in Japan and England were per customer specifications and according to “Six Sigma” fabrication methodologies. 8 years experience as a specialist in engineering & acquisition projects for the United States Air Force (USAF). Projects included research and development activities for aircraft prototypes, weapon system acquisitions efforts, and supervising hands on aircraft maintenance and engineering activities.
Oct 1995 - May 2007
Site and Logistics Manager
- Implemented logistical programs to support global customer requirements.
- Interfaceed directly with BOCE Lean Manufacturing factory processes and operations to ensure coordination of customer product demand requirements with BOCE manufacturing schedules.
- Ensured product quality meet or exceed standards as set forth by Six Sigma Manufacturing Principals.
- Managed customer key accounts with respect to contractual obligations, logistical performance metrics, and maintain strong liaison activities with customer management in order to resolve challenges on a daily basis
- Initiated and closed Total Quality Management projects to improve BOC product and process quality issues via the implementation of Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Supervised a team of BOC personnel that provide logistical and technical support within the customer facility.
Oct 1992 - Aug 1995
Program Manager/Staff Engineer
General Research Corporation
- Identified, developed and maintained strategic business alliances between GRC and the United States Air Force while integrated on-site with the USAF customer as the primary GRC technical representative.
Feb 1986 - Sep 1992
Aeronautical Engineer, Captain
- Conducted project management and engineering integration support activities: budgeting, scheduling, logistics cost estimating, and engineering data analysis for various weapon system programs.
- Managed the Propulsion Testing of a USAF prototype aircraft during the $13M test/evaluation program.
- Supervised and managed the maintenance operations of 172 military and civilian propulsion specialists engaged in the repair, inspection, and modification of USAF aircraft engines.