Diana's leadership, interpersonal, and creative skills have proven effective in developing successful marketing communications strategies that achieve ambitious goals for organizations that include:
- Penton Media -- revenue growth met plan at 7%
- Dun & Bradstreet -- revenue growth achieved upwards of 25%
- Kent State University regional campus -- enrollment trends upward from 1400 students to nearly 2500 in two years.
- Drexel University - upgraded web presence for the College of Nursing and Health Professionals in Philadelphia, PA, as contracted consultant on project team. Converted legacy site to content management system (CMS) while improving copy writing, graphics and SEO techniques.
Accomplished in collaborating across all levels of an organization to explore issues, assess need, set priorities, direct actionable plans, and achieve measurable results. Effective in aligning individuals in pursuit of a common goal.
- Leadership of teams, both internal and external, including volunteers.
- Project management expertise, financial administration, and creative capabilities.
- Interactive marketing on the web including video posts, social media, html email and enewsletter campaigns.
- Development and management of corporate websites, interface design, usability including landing pages and lead flow.
- Incorporates best practices with multi-platform communications while building brand equity.
- Traditional publishing and direct marketing in print and broadcast.
- Logo/brand design and management, and corporate guideline development.
- Value proposition development and strategic planning, execution and measurement .