A global high noise communication technology business, Sensear applies scientific research to solve the communication needs of industry. Responsible for the management of finance, production, logistics, quality, customer service, engineering, facilities & purchasing. Currently part-time as CFO/CoSec
- Acting CEO for 12 months during search for new US CEO.
- Raised ~$4m in funding through government programs.
- Reduced overhead by $1m pa whilst allowing for continued product development.
- Renegotiation & sourcing of new suppliers resulting in a 25% reduction in manufacturing cost.
- Implemented controls to reduce working capital tied up in inventory.
- Development of a robust model forecasting cash flow, P&L and balance sheet.
- Management of a rigorous quality system enabling the business to attain ISO-9001 and specialist certifications relating to explosive environments.
- Preparation & presentation of monthly Board pack.