General Manager Alliances and Partnerships
Unitec Institute of Technology
A member of the senior management team. Responsible for sustainable commercial growth through:
* the successful management & growth of key strategic partnerships and alliances.
* development & execution of partnership and alliances operational strategies
* review and assessment of new partner and alliance business cases
* establishment of KPIs and SLAs to measure and assess partnership performance and recommend strategic decisions to steering groups and governance boards as necessary
* competitor analysis and environment scanning to provide strategic advice to executives
Currently managing high value strategic partnerships including IBM, Concentrix, MindLab by Unitec and TATA group India. Each of these partnerships are unique and innovative and requires creative management of virtual project teams.
Business Planning Manager (1 year)
A member of the senior management team, was responsible for:
* strategic business planning support, analysis and measurement of commercially oriented projects across the organisation.
* development of strategic plans to promote Business Development that realises new business opportunities and initiatives to generate revenue.
Project Manager (3 years)
*Managed the launch and set up of large scale projects including Unitec's first academic alliance with the Indian partner CMC Ltd., domestic alliances with local businesses and commercial projects.
Project Lead (1 year)
*Managed business development projects from concept phase to implementation phase in coordination with the business development manager.