Senior Product Architect - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used to manage 5+ million contracts by 2+ million subscribers at companies like 3M, Daimler, Microsoft, Roche and Wipro in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. The AI-powered platform allows customers to increase contract velocity and agility, proactively manage entitlements and obligations as well as surface commercial insights and intelligence.
- Pervasive AI (Patent pending - Primary Inventor): Abstract - Embodiment's are directed to a machine learning engine that determines training documents and validation documents from a plurality of documents. The machine learning engine may determine attributes associated with the documents. In response to receiving a request to predict attribute values of a selected document the machine learning engine may train a plurality of ML models to predict the attribute values based on the training documents and the attributes and associate the trained ML models with an accuracy score. The machine learning engine may determine candidate ML models from the trained ML models based on the training accuracy scores. The machine learning engine may evaluate and rank the candidate ML models based on the request and the validation documents. The machine learning engine may generate confirmed ML models based on the ranked candidate ML models such that the confirmed ML models may answer the request.
- Self-learning RPA: Improvement in RPA process to extract information through an automated self-learning process by eliminating document layout, text and language biases.
- Information Extraction: Through multiple interwoven technologies, like entity recognition, word embedding, text classification, language translation and improving results dynamically based on feedback.
- OpenCV & OCR: Tesseract based, pre- and post-processing stack for table extraction, data extraction, document layout information from scanned pdfs and images.
- OfficeJs/Word Add-in - Angular 5: Voluntarily took ownership of a strategically important but overly delayed project that needed to be handled cautiously and efficiently due to the potential impact on customer satisfaction and brand image.
- Responsible for client business assessments, enterprise architecture, solutions design as well as technical leadership for teams varying from 5 to 15 members. Provided demos and presentation to stakeholders and managed expectations as well as direction during client meetings.