- Provided innovative travel management consulting to medium and large-scale organizations to develop, and establish promising relationships, focusing on business expansion and product development, based on up-to-date market trends, to drive sales and reach annual targets.
- Answer customer's questions about products, prices, product uses, and credit terms.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Provide customers with product overview and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Negotiate details of contracts, and prepare sales contracts.
- Developed and presented MIS travel analysis reports to clients, advising better travel management policies that helps eliminate overheads and implement market competitive strategies that stay in line with their organizational structure.
- Train customers' employees to operate the product.
- Coordinated business groups in conducting various conferences and events in Dubai
- Executed additional tasks to help new team members to familiarize with company processes and to include them in own client/prospect meetings.
- Devised effective solutions to resolve any service/quality related issues faced by clients with the travel support team at all stages.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Business Development: Identify prospective companies across UAE & introduce their key managements to Musafir Business, the company's specialized travel service for organizations.
- Travel Consulting: Launch business with companies & provide them with custom-made online & offline travel solutions.
- Relationship Management: Maintain relationships with existing clients & ensure that company standards are maintained in client interactions with all company departments.
- Business Conceptualization: Define the company portfolio at self-sponsored events, travel exhibitions, trade shows & promotions