- Achieved 91% in FY14 Tell Dell Survey. ( Wherein 75% is the Champion Manager requirement score) .
- 11% higher than overall Dell results in the category Inspiring Leaders.
- 4% higher results in comparison to overall Dell results in the category Entrepreneurial Spirit (87%).
- 7% higher results in comparison to overall Dell results in the category Winning Together (90%).
Dhiman is highly dedicated, organized and strategic in his thinking. He naturally serves as an inspiring mentor. He also exhibits strong interpersonal skills. These qualities most notably translate in his ability to motivate a team and care about its business and be invested in the business success. Dhiman has exhibited the Dell’s “Power to do More” in the true spirit. He constantly motivates his team and keeps on working towards finding and providing solutions to both internal and external customers. He is also able to maintain a great Partner relationship through which he develops plans and strategies which help in bigger solutions. I wish him all the best for future and congratulate him on winning this Silver Award.
Feb 2014 - Present
Indirect Operations Manager
- Managing the Indirect Operations Business team.
- Effectively managing an ensuring smooth transactional relationships with various stakeholders like Partners, Vendor Managers and End users.
- Responsible to drive the Operation coordinators create and schedule orders for their respective portfolios.
- Ensure the overall Indirect backlog remains minimal with <25% aging of invoices.
- Ensure maximum funding QoQ ($150 Million)
- Significantly contributed to the overall servicing strategy by implementing pro-active mail merge blasts to provide premier service to top tier Vendors that get us maximum business.
- Coordinating with the Vendor Managers and ensuring the Vendors send us required information to process and fund deals.
- Ensuring the Operation coordinators stay focused and motivated to drive maximum number of schedules to the customers to drive maximum funding.
- Responsible for driving DFS wide Employee Experience initiatives and organizing engagement activities like Rendezvous with DFS Management team.
- Reporting directly to the Director of DFS.
May 2013 - Jan 2014
Accounts Receivable Manager
- Responsible of Managing the Automated Credit Dispute Verification and the DFS Consumer teams simultaneously.
- Achieved Six sigma in the process QoQ with 100% quality.
- Drive MoM higher productivity numbers.
- Achieved lean compliance in the team with MoM win in productivity.
- Won the Team Award in the first quarter ( August 2013)
- Won the October Fest Directors Challenge ( October 2013)
- Reengineered internal management, customer service and lead Employee motivation for DPA consumer team.
- Implemented and Executed multiple successful projects like POD, Pro-active email blasts and Pro-active outreach to drive higher customer satisfaction.
- Won the Silver Award and the MVP Award from the President of Dell Financial Services on the second quarter of DFS tenure. ( October 2013 ).
May 2011 - Apr 2013
Team Leader/Senior Resolution Specialist
- Responsible for coaching representatives to ensure they are up to date about the latest policies and procedures and product line up.
- Ensuring representatives provide premium experience to customers on every interaction about Dell's products and their Order inquiries.
- Achieved record margin per customer interaction by implementing process improvement ideas
- In January 2011 received the Bronze Award from the Process Director.
- Won the Resolution Specialist of the Quarter award Q2FY13 on October 2012.
Jan 2008 - Dec 2010
Reporting Analyst-Advanced Resolution Expert
- Served as a reporting analyst for the floor.
Pulling and publishing various reports from Siebel CRM.
Bachelors in Engineering
- Bachelors in Engineering from MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology in Civil and Construction Management.